Back again

Stampys P.O.V

Squid and Amy helped me up and we all started to leave the big circular "battlefield", when I felt something touch my shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was HTT. His lip was bleeding he had a black eye and he was limping, the he wasn't giving up. I drew my sword, and unexpectedly squid called out, "9V1 HTT! You're going down!" Everyone else drew their weapons, and a grin spread across my face. "Come on then! Give us your best shot!" I heard Lee cry. "You are all petty. You can't kill me. You just haven't got it in your hearts!" I frowned. Hope turned into rage inside of me. I charged into HTT, Pouncing on top of him and started to snarl and hiss, my tail going every which way. He fell to the ground and he yelled out in pain as I held him down and put my sword up to his neck. "You can't kill me!" He cried, desperately trying to get out of my grasp. "You're right. I can't. But let's make fate decide your destiny." I told Lee , Amy and squid to start digging out the floor really really deep. I told everyone else to hold HTT down. "This is what you get for causing uproar in my world!" I snarled at him.
Sorry that it wasn't that long the next part will be up tomorrow at 4:30pm gmt