The battle

Squids P.O.V

Squid's POV
Stampy was sprinting down the hallway as fast as he could go. I guess he wanted to save Sqaishey ASAP. we got to the Circle, and Stampy ran into the middle and spun around until he stopped aruptedly. He turned his head and started running toward some iron bars. I held everyone in the corridor, I didn't want them to ruin the moment. I saw HTT emerged out of the shadows. "Quick! Hide!" I whisper-shouted. Lee spotted HTT and tried to attack but I stopped him. " wait, I said. "Let's just see what he does." Stampy turned around right on time as HTT stopped behind him. "We will do a semi-circle around him while his back's turned. He will be surrounded then." I told to everyone. We all crept behind him just as I saw Stampy expression change from worried to angry. "I knew you would come for her. Why else would you have come?" HTT asked. He always irritated us when he talked like that. A big, booming teasing voice. "IM HERE TO TAKE YOU DOWN TARGET! YOU MESSED WITH ME AND MY FRIENDS, SO YOU ARE GONNA GET IT NOW!" Stampy yelled, his voice filled with anger. "Oh yeah?" HTT teased. " you and who's army?" I began to chuckle silently as I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and his eyes widened. "This one!" I replied. "WAR!!" He shouted, with his sword raised. All of a sudden the room filled with noise. I turned around and saw guards and mobs racing toward us. everyone except Stampy went to fight. " HTT IS MINE TO TAKE DOWN!" I heard Stampy roar behind me. While everyone was distracted, I pulled Lee away and we both headed toward Sqaishey. We bashed on the door as hard as we could, but it wouldn't move. We bashed louder, and luckily, nobody could hear us because they were too bust fighting. We broke the door off its hinges and headed in the cell. I looked out the iron bars and soon realised that everyone formed a line. The mobs and guards they were fighting were on one side, the cell, Stampy and HTT on the other. A smile broke onto my face. "I knew they could do it!" I thought to myself. I turned to focus on Sqaishey. I took the tape off her mouth and tried to untie her from the wall. My hands wouldn't make it budge. Then I remembered a dagger in my pocket. I took It out and began cutting the rope. Lee had one too. Pretty much all of us had one in our pockets. "Are you okay Sqaishey?" I asked. "I am now!" She replied, before pulling me into a hug. I soon noticed that the noise had gone. I turned my head to see all the mobs and guards on the floor and everyone panting, but HTT was nowhere to be seen. I saw Stampy on the floor and sprinted over to him. Lee and Sqaishey soon followed. As I examined him, there seemed to be no cuts or bruises on his body. I felt his pulse and his heart was pounding faster than normal. "Stampy, hey, Stampy." I said, while giving him gentle taps on the cheek. He groaned quietly and a backed away from him. He sat up slowly and saw Sqaishey kneeled next to him. She immediately pulled him into a hug. "Are you okay Sqaishey?" Stampy asked. "Never better!" She replied. Stampy then looked at me and said "well, I'm glad that was over!" I laughed. I agreed.