Prologue/ thingy I'm using for explanation.

Hi there. This is gonna be weird so sit tight

*please I beg of you read*

Basically- I was reading "Handcuffed to My bully" by the wonderful Nir (hazxlouforever112) and I had a fabulous idea. 

I wanna write one of my own! So I am gonna! 

Just to be clear, I have in fact asked Nir permission if I could use the concept. So I am not in anyway stealing a concept. 

So this is my way of saying and explaining the situation. The terms were I could use it if I gave proper credit. So here we are. This is for you. This is me giving credit. 

On with the explanation of the story.

I'm gonna be shortening Handcuffed to my Bully to 'Htmb' cause I'm too lazy to type.

_____________________

This story will be very similar to Htmb- except they aren't filthy rich and Louis will live with his parents. The other difference will be the time they are handcuffed is longer. 

They hate each other tho- I HAVE to keep that one.

_____________________

If you HAVEN'T read Htmb  do that right now- it's in my reading list- you'll find it. 

Seriously- but finish this first.

_____________________

I'm shamelessly stealing Marcel- he's getting a Leeroy and Everything. 

Different characters in mine- but it'll be OBVIOUS this is based of Htmb. 

_____________________

Love you Nir.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Seriously- finish this and read Htmb

Hit me up if you wanna get married

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bye 👋

~ Rocky

Edit: This began on the 22nd July 2021.

Edited: 4th June 2022 (began)