Screams and lovie dovie looks........

I was cuddled up in Liam's arms and I was watching paranormal activity three again with Danielle and we were watching the part where Katie gets spooked by Toby I was shaking with fear and Liam was hugging me,Toby grabs Katie's hair and pulls her into the air, me and danielle scream, then I look up at Liam and he was looking at me with love in his eyes I kiss him and go back to watching the movie, a half an hour later the movie was done and I was terrified of dark again, good thing it was Friday, that meant I could stay at Liam's if I wanted to, I looked at danielle and she was looking at me, she said," Christina can you take me home please?" I looked at Liam and said," I will be back," he nodded and kissed me and I got up and put my jacket on and boots and Danielle did the same, then we walked to my car and we drove to Danielle's flat, once we arrived I gently hugged Danielle and said goodbye and she said,"use protection!" I blushed and said," I'm sure we will if we did!" and got back in my car and drove back to Liam's, once I got there I ran to the door and knocked on it, a few minutes later he answered and I kissed him and then he turned around, I jumped on his back and then he carried me around, we went into his room and we got on his laptop and listend to music while on twitter, Heart attack came on and I started to sing it Liam had a poker face on and once the song was done he looked at me and said," wow Christina I never knew you could sing!" I blushed and said," actually I don't think I can sing," he looked at me with a shocked face and said," you can sing and don't say you can't because you can and I know it!" I hugged him and said," do you have anything I can wear for pj's?" he smiled and said," yeah sure babe," I smiled and said,"thanks," he got up and got a pair of boxers and a big t-shirt and gave them to me, I went into his bathroom and changed, once I was done I went back out and set my clothes on a chair and jumped on the bed, Liam caught me and started to tickle me, I started to squeal and laugh and then I ended up kicking some how and kicked him in the balls, he curled up in a ball groaning, I rushed to his side and sai," I'm so sorry Liam!" he said," it's ok," I kissed his cheek and said," do you need anything?" he just groaned and said," no I'm gonna be fine," I just waited till he was fine, once he was fine we sat on the bed, then liams doorbell rung, Liam sighed and said," I'll be right back ok?" I nodded my head and he went downstairs, a few minutes later he came up with Harry walking behind him, I looked at Liam and he mouthed," I'll tell you in a few minutes," I nodded and then Liam walked to the guest bedroom and a few minutes later Liam came back and said," Taylor and Harry got in a huge argument and broke up," I gasped and said," that's to bad, they were a cute couple," he nodded and said," yeah I know, did you know our fans at also a part of the reason they broke up?" I gasped and said," no I did not," he sat down on the bed and shut down his laptop and got under the covers, I got under the covers and cuddled with Liam and he fell asleep, but before he did he said," I love you Christina," I smiled and said," I love you too Liam," and we fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)hope you guys like it so far! Vote and comment!