one day at starbucks..... (one direction)

i was just waiting for my day of work  to end, i was in the back and my bestie who works with me was up front, then she came back here and said," hey christina can you go up front i have to go to use the loo," i sighed ," ok i guess i can," i walked up front just as five guys walked in with three girls in tow i looked at all of them and notice that is is one direction with perrie, eleanor and taylor swift, not really my favorite for different reasons, the others sat down but liam, liam came over and orderd the others stuff and then he orderd his," .... i would like a vanilla java chip frappe please," i nodded and he payed and just as he was my bestie danielle walked out and i looked at her and said," you need to help me make all of these!," she quickly started to help me make all of their drinks then once every single drink was done i put them on the counter and liam came up with harry and they took them but before they did liam handed me a piece of paper, i just put it in my back pocket once they walked out me and danielle closed starbucks and me and her got in my car and i drove her to her flat and then went to my flat once i got in my flat my cat brushed up agenst my leg and was prring really loudly i suddenly reamemberd i had gotten a peice of paper from liam that said something, i picked up my cat janelle and walked up to my room and read the piece of paper it had his cell number on it i put it on my photo board and got ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(authors note) this is my first story!, sorry if it is short but please vote and comment!! :D :D :D :D :D