crying and hanging out....

when i woke up i smelled food, i gasped and tryed to jump up and run to it but someone was holding me down, i kept on trying to get up but this person had a really tight iron grip, i looked back and saw liam and i smiled and kissed him gently, his eyes popped open and he smiled and said," goodmorning beutiful!," i giggled and said," someone is making breakfast, and im hungry," he let go of me and i got up and ran to the kitchen and saw harry standing there in boxers, i smiled and said," goodmorning hazza," he looked back and smiled and said," goodmorning christina!," i giggled and then someones hands rapped arround my waist i giggled and looked back and saw liam, he smiled and kissed me, when i looked back at harry his back was turned back to the stove, i sighed and went to the fridge and got a bottle of water, i sat down next to liam and he kissed my cheek, i smiled, harry set the plate full of tons of food down in front of me and i started to stuff my face, just as i was begining to eat my food zayn, niall, and louis walked in, louis yelled," im home my friends!," lou looked at me and said," and carrotling!," i giggled and said," hello to you to boobear!," he giggled and i just laughed, i saw niall take some of my food and i looked at him and he looked at me and i glared at him he started to back away i growled and screamed," NO- ONE - TOUCHES- MY- FOOD," niall backed away even more, i pounced and attacked, he ran, i sprinted after him, in the backround, i heard louis, yelling," omg she is 100% like him!," zayn was," just laughing and yelling to niall," your gonna be dead nialler!," and harry just was silent, liam was stairing after me with wide eyes, i still sprinted after niall, he was not that far from me he jumpped behind the couch and i jumped behind it and landed on niall,i yelled," dont you ever touch my food again!!!!," he screamed and said," alright i wont touch your food again," i nodded and smiled at my victory, i went back into the kitchen and continued to eat my food, liam sat down again beside me, and the rest of the boys just stood there and then niall went to the cubboard and started to eat, harry set liams plate down in front of him and zayn went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, and lou went to the fridge and got a carrot, once i was done with my plate harry took care of it, i frowned a little and said," you did not have to take care of it harry, i could have done it," he looked at me and said," i know,", i just looked at liam and he smiled and kissed me, i stood up and stretched, my phone started to ring, i ran upstairs and answered it, it was lexy she was crying, i gasped and said," laxy are you alright?," she sniffled and said," my grandma died," i gasped and said," hold on i will be there soon ok?," she sniffled and said," ok," i hung up and went downstairs and looked at all of the boys and said," my besties grandma died," i felt a tear go down my cheek, the boys looked at me and the ran and hugged me, i just cryed a little, when they let me go i said," i'll see you later liam i have to go and be with lexy," he nodded and kissed me, i hugged harry and everyong else i looked at harry and he looked sort of sad, i ran upstairs and got dressed and got my keys and went back down stairs, i hugged everyone and kissed liam and said," bye guys see you later!," i ran out to my car and started it, once i arrived at lexys house, i went and nocked on her door, i started to cry, once she answerd she was crying to, she hugged me and we cryed,we went into her house and sat on the coutch and we cryed together,, an hour later we were cuddled up together, lexys phone started to ring, she answerd and said,"hello," i heard dani's voice on the other line, lexy said," my grandma died," then i heard the phone go dead, twenty minutes later the doorbell rung, i ran to answer it, i opened the door and saw a crying danielle, i hugged her and we went into the living room and sat on the coutch and cryed with lexy, another hour later we were all cuddled up together, i looked at the clock, it was 12:00 noon, i looked at dani and lexy, i looked at them with a sad smile and said," i have to go guys, see you later!," i grabbed my keys and went to my car, i texted liam," hey i might be there soon, i might head home first, see you soon," i started the car and drove to my flat, once i got there i took a shower and got dressed, once i was fully presentable i grabbed my keys and phone, i got in my car and called liam, after a few rings he answered saying,"hello?" i smiled a sad smile and said," hey babe i am on my way ove there ok?" he sighed and said," ok i see you soon babe bye!," i smiled and said," k bye love you!" he said," love you to babe," i hung up and drove to liams, once i arrived,  i went to the door and knocked, he answered, he hugged me and said," hey baby are you ok?" i sighed and said," i might live, we went into the living room and cuddled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~

(A/N) kk love you guys! vote and comment! i love little mix and 1D! remember to vote and comment!!