MY GERM

Sakusa and Atsumu have been married for 2 years. Sakusa is still a germaphobe, but when he's with Atsumu he feels safe. He learned that he was an absolute monster when it came to sex. He loved to tie Atsumu up and restrain him. He loved when Atsumu wanted to cum so badly, but he still waited until he was given permission. Atsumu asked before doing anything in bed, even if it was to kiss Sakusa. "Omi~"

"What is it Tsumu?"

No reply.

"Tsum Tsum?? What's wrong?"

Still no reply. Sakusa was getting worried, so he ran to where the sound was coming from - their room. When he got there, what he found made him uncomfortably hard. Atsumu was wearing the black and pink lingerie he bought from PINK last week. He was covering his private area, probably thinking it was too much of a bulge showing. Sakusa let out a breath, realizing he was alright. He walked close to him, kissed both of his cheeks, his forehead, his nose, and his lips. He grabbed Atsumu's hands and moved them away from his member, pulling the cloth to the side. "May I?" Atsumu nodded.

Sakusa took all of Atsumu in his mouth, but as he grew harder, he grew larger. Sakusa could only fit half of it in his mouth until he was choking and gagging. Atsumu was a good 7 inches normally, but when hard, 8.5 inches. Sakusa was 10 inches, 11 when hard.

He pulled off all of the lace, leaving Atsumu completely exposed. His husband reached up to play with his nipples, but Sakusa moved his hands and did it for him.

Atsumu was moaning like crazy. He was allowed to top once a month. He used up his privilege only when he needed it because he loved bottoming. He loved when Sakusa took control. He loved when he was filled up with his husband. Not only the amazing feeling of his husband's cum filling him when they were done, but also the feeling of knowing Sakusa trusted him enough to purposefully make him dirty, sweaty, smelly, and sticky.

Sakusa moved one hand from his nipples to his hole, shoving in two fingers. Atsumu gasped. Sakusa stuck his tongue into his mouth, swirling their tongues together. He slid in a third finger when he loosened him up enough. He twisted his fingers around trying to find Atsumu's prostate. He found it after 3 minutes and made a mental note of where to slam into later.

He removed his fingers, deciding he was loose enough. He pulls Atsumu out of his mouth, wiping the spit away and stroking Atsumu twice more. "Ah, you ready? Wanna ride, or want me to do the work?" "Yeah, I'm ready, I want you to do me tonight."

"Okay Tsumu."

Atsumu grabs some rope out of the drawer with the toys. He also grabs lube. He lubes up Sakusa and hands him the rope after he is done. Sakusa sits up, Atsumu between his legs, hands behind his back. Sakusa ties him up, telling him to squirm around so he could check if he needed to retie them. He pulled out a collar and leash. Atsumu sat up so he could place it on him. Once Sakusa was done, he told Atsumu what to do.

"Can you get into doggy position for me love?" Atsumu did as he was told without a word. He laid his head comfortably onto the pillows, Sakusa slowly entering him with a little grunt. He stayed still for a moment, waiting for his signal. The moment Atsumu nodded he started to pound into him ruthlessly, making Atsumu scream. He slammed right into his prostate, remembering where it was. A tear came out of Atsumu's eye, Sakusa wiping it away before it could get very far. He slowed down to an excruciatingly slow pace, purposefully missing his prostate by a tiny bit. More tears fell from Atsumu's eyes, from all of the teasing. He loved and hated it equally.

"Beg." As soon as that word left Sakusa's mouth, he did as he was told. "Please, Daddy, please, pound me. Ruin me. Abuse me. PLEASE! I need you inside of me, I want to feel your veins and your dick hit my prostate, I want your cum to fill me up!" As he was finishing the last sentence of his begging Sakusa picked up at an inhuman pace, ramming right into Atsumu's prostate.

"Is this what you wanted, huh? You begged me to abuse your prostate and fill you with cum. I'll let you cum twice tonight, you have one chance now, and one as I cum. Take it or leave it, Tsum Tsum."

Atsumu gratefully took the opportunity to cum this time, knowing as fast as Sakusa was going he wouldn't need to wait much longer to use up his last chance.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!! OH, GOD, OMI OMI, YOU'RE HITTING ALL THE RIGHT SPOTS!!!" Atsumu screamed as he came. Sakusa railed into him nonstop, continuing to hit his prostate. Sakusa was close, too close. He couldn't cum yet. There's no way Atsumu would be ready to cum again, and that would mean he broke his promise. He wanted Atsumu to have a better time than him. He can't cum yet.

"Atsumu, PLEASE! Stop me, I'm about to cum. I can't yet..."

"Why not Omi~? I want you to cum."

"But, then you won't get to cum for the second time, I told you that you could cum twice, so I need to keep that promise."

"I want you to cum Omi, it's okay, I'll be fine. I already came a few seconds ago."

"No, no, no. Please, are you able to cum with me?"

"Yeah, I think I can make it. How close are you?"

"You have a maximum of ten seconds Tsumu."

After he finished saying that he came deep inside of Atsumu. The feeling of his Omi Omi's cum filling up around his prostate was enough for him to cum, so that's exactly what he did. It was overstimulating him, cumming two times in less than a minute. But, he knew how much Sakusa wanted it. He would be fine, it wasn't the worst overstimulation he had. One time they went for five hours straight but Sakusa used a cockring on him. He could have come 50 times that night, he knew it. He was almost to the point of passing out if Sakusa didn't keep giving him water every once in a while. Sakusa pulled out after riding out their highs, bending down to lick up Atsumu's mess. His husband shivered and giggled because Sakusa's tongue tickled his stomach.

"That was so good Atsu... Thank you so much, you always know how to make me feel better."

"You are very welcome Omi Omi, you made me feel good too. I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you most."