SakuAtsu

Bondage

Language warning, as always

"OMI!!!" Atsumu yelled from the kitchen. "I have a surprise for youuuuu!!!" He yelled again, hearing Sakusa's footsteps coming from their living room.

"What is it 'Tsumu?" Sakusa asked as he walked into the kitchen, but when he saw Atsumu, his mouth dropped.

Atsumu was wearing a hot pink lingerie set with fluffy pink handcuffs around one of his wrists. "Will you help me cuff my hands around my back. Then, I'm all yours." Atsumu said in a seductive voice.

"I would be more than happy to help you." Sakusa said as he walked towards his husband and grabbed his hands, bringing them around his back and cuffing his other hand with the loose side of the cuffs. "What's all this for?" Sakusa asked, gently grasping Atsumu's hips and pulling on the hot pink lace lightly.

"Oh, I just thought that since you've been working so hard lately, you deserve a gift. Wouldn't you agree?" Atsumu asked, pushing his ass against Sakusa's print, which grew harder and a little larger.

"Oh, I think I deserve a gift too." Sakusa whispered into Atsumu's ear as he leaned down to suck on his neck. Hearing his husband's soft moans and whimpers caused him to turn Atsumu around and start leaving marks on his chest and stomach.

"Mmmhhhh~" Atsumu moaned, leaning his head back and sighing.
"Let's take these off, yes?" Sakusa said, tugging on the lace that barely covered his husband.
"Don't rip it. It does good things for me." Atsumu said, tugging the string that was holding the top together.

"Hold on a second, I wanna take it off." Sakusa said, grabbing the straps on the top. As he slid it down, he kissed all over the new skin that was exposed, sucking on one of Atsumu's nipples.

He tossed the piece to the floor, making it land beside the refrigerator. Then he pulled the string that tied Atsumu's panties together, making them also fall to the floor. Sakusa hesitated for a moment, staring at Atsumu's member. He shot up, taking Atsumu into his arms, squeezing his ass. "Why don't you be a good boy and do what daddy says?" Sakusa asked, or more or so demanded. He sat Atsumu onto the cold counter, and backed away, admiring the sight he was oh so lucky to be the only one able to look at. "Hang on, I want a picture of you." Sakusa said, literally running into the living room to grab his phone. When he came back he was completely naked and had his camera pulled up. He got a couple of pictures of a very flustered Atsumu. "I need some with you in the outfit too, but I can take those later." He said, placing his phone onto the bar. "Turn around for daddy, please." Sakusa said, stroking his dick a few times, getting it to its maximum size.

When Atsumu turned around, Sakusa got even more turned on, even though he thought it wouldn't be possible. What he saw was a buttplug inside of his husband, one he hadn't seen before. "Oh! Where did you get this?" Sakusa said, pulling it out and pushing it back in, watching in amazement as Atsumu clenched around it.

"I-I got it last week ... from Amazon." Atsumu said, stuttering as his husband pushed it into his prostate.

"Hmmm, well, I like it. A lot." Sakusa said, finally stopping the teasing as he pulled it out and laid it beside his phone. Atsumu spread his knees farther apart so Sakusa didn't have to try too hard to reach him while he was still standing on the floor.

Sakusa carefully and slowly pushed into Atsumu, completely filling him, loving how tight his husband was gripping the base of his dick. He moaned as he bottomed out, hearing Atsumu whimper.

Atsumu whined as he felt every vein and twitch of Sakusa. He moaned quietly as Sakusa slowly began to thrust inside of him. He felt some of his husband's precum act as a lube, helping things move more smoothly.

Sakusa gripped Atsumu's hips roughly as he slammed him down onto his dick.

"Ahhh!! FUCK! Daddy! I'm gonna cum!!" Atsumu moaned out, the kitchen helping it echo. Sakusa pulled and pushed his hips up and down quicker, helping him reach his climax. Atsumu's hands fiddled behind his back as he came onto their backsplash.

"Where's the key?" Sakusa asked, pulling out of Atsumu and turning him around to sit on the counter.
"I-it's on the stove." Atsumu said. Sakusa walked over to the stove and unlocked the cuffs, tossing them down with the lingerie. Sakusa pulled Atsumu to the edge of the countertop and slipped back inside of him, returning to the same quick pace as before, but this time he did all the work. Atsumu wrapped his hands around his husband's neck, then slid them down his back, leaving scratch marks as he did so.
Sakusa was close to finishing too, so he leaned down to kiss Atsumu, swirling their tongues together. As he came inside of his husband, he moved his mouth to leave more hickeys on Atsumu's neck. After he finished, he pulled away and was blessed with the sight of Atsumu sprawled all over their kitchen counter, cum dripping out of him, sweat beading his face, and hickeys littering his body.

Sakusa grabbed his phone and took two more pictures.
"I love you so much." Sakusa said, picking up his husband to carry him to their bedroom.

"I love you the most." Atsumu said, burying his face into his husband's neck. 

(I take requests, but I have a different book for every ship. Just shoot me a message of what ship you want me to write and the kinks/toys you want me to use, and I'll either add to one of my books or make a new one for you) (I'll let you know of course, but I am only available to write every other weekend.) (Don't forget to vote:))