My Baby

Request from: Chez_Pizza

Top: Sakusa
Bottom: Atsumu

⚠️ praise, vibrator, thigh fucking ⚠️ (I've been waiting to use that picture 😩)

Atsumu waltzed into their bedroom, immediately grabbing Sakusa's attention.
"Whattaya think, Omi? Do I look hot?" He asked, showing off more of his abs and thighs than Sakusa could handle.
The lingerie was black, laced with white, enhancing some of Atsumu's best features. He looked away shyly and began to slip off his outfit, but his husband stopped him by picking him up.
"Wrap your legs around me, Atsu," Sakusa instructed. Atsumu did just that and Sakusa squeezed his lovely thighs and ass. "Look at me." Atsumu did, blushing now. "You are so damn beautiful. You don't even have to wear this to look good, baby. You are always so beautiful. Wanna go to bed?" Sakusa asked.
"Yes, Omi," Atsumu responded, already growing weak in his husband's grasp.
Sakusa laid him gently into their mattress, grabbing the pink vibrator Atsumu always kept on his side table. Sakusa turned it on and traced over the outfit. First Atsumu's nipples, getting a gasp in return. Then down his stomach which just caused twitching and squirming. Then finally, down to his twitching dick, causing Atsumu to moan out, bucking his hips to get more friction. Sakusa pulled it away before he could do so.
"Ah ah ah. Spread your pretty legs for me, baby. Pretty please.." Sakusa asked. Atsumu did and the powerful yet small vibrator was inside him in an instant.
His legs shook a bit from the sudden pleasure. "I wanna feel you around me, baby. I wanna fuck your pretty thighs so bad. But, I have one rule tonight." Sakusa paused, waiting for Atsumu to ask him what the rule was.
"What is it, Omi? I'll do whatever ya need me to!" Atsumu said with a shaking voice.
"Tell me how pretty you are. And if you stop, well... So do I." Sakusa said, getting himself between Atsumu's thighs, closing his husband's legs around his leaking dick. "I start whenever you do," Sakusa said.
"I-I'm really pretty, Omi!" Sakusa started to thrust, his movements so deep that the vibrator also moved inside of Atsumu. "I know, baby. You are very pretty. Don't tell me, baby. Tell yourself. That's a fact I'm already well aware of." Sakusa was shaking the bed frame, making it hit the wall with every thrust.
"I'm really pretty! So pretty! I'm the prettiest volleyball player there is! I'm so beautiful, even if I'm wearing Omi's too-big clothes and sweats! I'm so pretty!" Atsumu's voice broke from screaming and panting. He paused for a second. Therefore, so did the bed frame hitting the wall. So did the vibrations hitting his prostate. So did the sound of his husband's balls slapping his thighs.
"God no! I'm so fuckin pretty! I'm Omi's baby boy! I'm Omi's good boy! I'm such a good boy! So pretty! So beautiful! So handsome!" Omi was going as fast as he could, getting the most out of Atsumu flexing his thigh muscles, causing him to tighten around Sakusa's dick.
"Ah! Omi! Cumming!" And he did. "Please Omi! Cum inside of me! All over me! Everywhere! I'll be even more pretty when you do! Gah!" Atsumu moaned as the vibrator was snatched out of him, replaced with his husband's huge dick. Sakusa went absolutely crazy, chasing his orgasm that was oh so close, listening to Atsumu praise himself the whole time.
"Yes, Omi. You can do it, baby. Yer so close for me. Cum baby. Please, cum." Atsumu begged, clenching his tight hole around Sakusa's base.
This triggered Sakusa's orgasm and before he could warn his husband he was cumming inside of him, coating his tight, wet walls.
Atsumu arched his back as Sakusa pulled out. Sakusa laid on his pillow and pulled Atsumu into his side. Atsumu buried his face into Sakusa's neck, allowing himself to be kissed over and over again.
"How was it, Atsu?" Sakusa asked. "Five stars. As always, baby." Atsumu gave his normal report. It wasn't always five stars. But it was never under four.
"We need to shower." Sakusa said, pulling Atsumu up with him. "Noooo! Let's cuddle, Omi!" "You're sticky and smelly, baby. Just a five-minute shower and I'll give you a massage after. Then we can cuddle and go to bed baby. I promise." after this statement, Atsumu jumped at the opportunity to clean himself. He just wanted his cuddles and Omi Omi more than anything.