Insecurities

Request from: oikawas_bedhead

⚠️ Atsumu gets a bit insecure in this chapter, but he learns to accept that he truly is a baddie 🙄💅🏻 ⚠️
⚠️ I REFUSE to write angst, the word alone makes me sad, so unless you're extremely sensitive, this story should be fine ⚠️

Atsumu took off his shirt and stared into the bathroom mirror. His hands ran over the stretch marks that had formed after he was married and he had to work off all the weight that Sakusa helped him gain, thanks to his amazing cooking. Osamu didn't help the situation, asking Atsumu to come to visit him at the Onigiri shop every once in a while.
Sakusa came up behind him, fully naked and ready for their shower. He wrapped his arms around Atsumu and traced his marks. It was a lot how Atsumu was with his moles. It was something small and insignificant that they found adorable and important.
Sakusa met his eyes in the mirror and saw that he was silently crying. Sakusa went full panic mode but couldn't show that so Atsumu would calm down. Sakusa knelt in front of him and wiped away his tears, kissing his cheek and hand softly.
"Baby... What's wrong baby?" Sakusa asked his husband, who still had fresh tears rolling down his cheeks every time Sakusa rubbed them away. Atsumu didn't speak, just knelt down with Sakusa and allowed himself to be pulled into his loving husband's chest to finish crying. Sakusa rubbed his back and hummed and 'shhhh'ed his husband.
"It'll be okay baby. Talk to me when you feel comfortable, okay?" Atsumu nodded into his chest, wondering how his Omi felt about the sticky snot and tears running down his bare skin. Truth be told, Sakusa would've hated it more than anything in the world. Would have. If it was anybody else.
"Breathe, baby. Breathe. It'll be okay." Atsumu took a deep breath that only faltered a little. "Are you ready to tell me what's wrong now, baby?" Atsumu took another deep breath and nodded, pulling his face out of Sakusa's chest.
"I just... Hate this. I hate my body. It's not how it was five years ago when I was jacked and had abs and all that stuff that made you fall in love with me. I don't want you to leave me because of my body." Atsumu was crying all over again and Sakusa was speechless. He grabbed Atsumu's chin to make him face him. "Atsu. Listen to me. Stand up, baby." Atsumu listened as Sakusa wiped his face once again. Sakusa slid off the rest of Atsumu's clothes with his hesitant permission and picked him up to put them both in the shower.
"There are lots of things wrong with what you just said." Sakusa got back onto his knees and kissed ALL over his husband's beautiful stretch marks. His thighs, shoulders, stomach, sides. Everything. Atsumu played with his hair as he did so, becoming a bit more comfortable.
Sakusa looked up at Atsumu and grabbed his dick, stroking gently. "How about I prove to you how much I love every single thing about you. Hmm?" Atsumu nodded, eyes half-lidded. Sakusa swirled his tongue around Atsumu's tip, paying close attention to the slit. Atsumu threw his head back against the shower wall, warm water coming down onto them. Sakusa stood up again and kissed Atsumu's soft lips, swirling their tongues together.
"I love you more than anything in this entire world. I love your hair. I love how you listened to all of my ideas about things that you don't necessarily care about because you love me. I love how every time you " go to the bathroom" on a date you manage to have one of the waiters bring me a lemonade because you know I never would have paid five dollars for a drink that'll be gone in five minutes. I love these marks. They are one of my favorite things about you. I love to trace them and kiss them and draw on them to make pretty pictures. I love how every birthday you get me a gag gift that you think I'll hate but I love them just as much as the expensive, cute, useful gifts because they came from you. I love how you tried so hard to get your brother to like me when we first met so he could bless our decision to be together. I love the pecan pies you make with me every Christmas, and if you didn't have anything to do with it, I would hate them as much as sweet potato pie. I love how you love my moles, something I used to be insecure about as much as you are right now. I'm so in love with YOU, Atsumu. I love you." And with that, Atsumu crying happy tears now, they kissed. It was one of the most meaningful kisses they have had in a while. All of their kisses are special. They cherish each one, but this is one Atsumu would go to sleep thinking about.
"Thank you, Omi Omi! I love ya so much! You always make me feel better! Would you... Like to finish what we started?" Atsumu asked, face flushed.
Sakusa softly kissed him again and nodded, grabbing Atsumu's hips, signaling for him to jump. Sakusa pushed him gently against the wall. As they made out, Sakusa puts the tip of his dick into Atsumu's entrance. Atsumu moaned into the kiss and bucked his hips, silently begging for more. Sakusa pushed halfway in and waited again for his husband's signal to continue. Once he was all the way in, Atsumu unsuccessfully tried to ride him. Sakusa would do all the work tonight. It's the least that Atsu deserved. Sakusa turned off the stream of water and continued to bounce Atsu up and down on his dick, sitting him on the bathroom counter so he could easily thrust into him. Atsu buried his face into Sakusa's neck and sucked light marks into his delicate and soft skin.
Sakusa picked him up again, still thrusting, and took him to their bedroom. They were still dripping wet, but he couldn't care less. Atsu was the most important person in the world to him and he came before anything, ever. Sakusa stopped thrusting for a short second so he could ever so gently lay Atsu down on his pillow. Sakusa was being very slow tonight, not needing anything except Atsu's pleasure to come out of this.
Atsu leaned his head into the pillow and just enjoyed everything he was given. Soft sounds of skin coming in contact with skin were heard. Kisses being left on lips, necks, shoulders, chests, hands, everywhere possible. Sakusa buried his face into Atsumu's chest when he tightened around him.
Atsumu moaned silently, grunts and sighs heard from both, Atsu's mouth open, eyes rolling back slightly. This was perfect. The last time they had sex like this was the first night of their honeymoon. Sakusa kissed him again, tongues colliding lovingly together. Atsu whimpered softly, hole clenching around Sakusa's dick.
Atsumu came over both sweating bodies, Sakusa purring softly and cumming deep inside of his husband. Atsumu gasped softly, Sakusa smiling down at him. He pulled out with a wet plop and flopped gently onto Atsu's chest, still toned, despite what he thought earlier. A few marks would never change his mind about his wonderful husband.
"Thank you, Omi. I love you so much." Atsumu said, playing with his husband's hair.
"I love you the most ever, Atsumu. Thank you as well. What did we learn today?"
"That I'm absolutely stunning and perfect in your eyes," Atsu said, covering his mouth and smiling and blushing like crazy. Sakusa attacked his face with kisses. "And your brothers, and captains, and parents, and fans, and about 158% of the people you meet everywhere," Sakusa said with a smile, beginning to kiss his husband again. "How about we finish that shower?" Sakusa said, massaging lightly into Atsu's skin. "I'll finish this massage in there," Sakusa said with a smirk.
Atsu let out a chuckle and a sigh. "That sounds amazing baby," Atsumu responded, kissing his husband's nose.