Chicken Wings & A Fire Pit

Hello my dears!! Hope you're having a wonderful day! Got any fun stories to tell?
I'm sorry for a short chapter.
|•°•°•°•°•°•°•|

Deku pressed his body up against the wall, Monoma standing at his side. "So, what's the plan?" Monoma whisperer to Deku. The greenette gave the blonde a playful look. "Locate. Attack." Izuku then pulled out a pocket knife and flipped it open.

The sound of wings flapping and heavy footsteps echoed the empty streets. "I'm just sayin'. This a bit unfair." Hawks. "I don't care." Endeavor.

Izuku climbed to the top of the building. Izuku scoffed. Easy. Hawks was to busy making his speech about how beating up inexperienced kids was messed up. Endeavor would throw in a 'I don't care' or a 'shut up'.

Izuku held his knife in his mouth. He reaches to his belt and pulled out a small, arched stick. He threw it up in the air and it grew into a bow. He then pulled out an arrow. In the matter of seconds Hawks was stuck to the wall by an arrow.

"The f•ck!?" Endeavor spun around, looking for the origin of the arrow. Izuku smirked, put the bow away. He removed the knife from his mouth and threw it at the flame hero. The knife cut the heros cheek. Izuku swore he heard evil laughing from across the street but didn't comment on it.

A large explosion caused the hero to be knocked backwards. Katsuki, Shouto, and some of group B came running out from an alley. Shouto throwing out chucks of ice for cover. Katsuki continued to throw out large blasts to block Endeavor from firing.

Hawks was struggling to release himself from the wall. Izuku slowly approached the winged hero. The man looked up and gave Izuku a hopeful look. "Help me out?" Izuku glared. He pulled out a cloth and places it cover the heroes mouth. Hawks, caught off guard, froze.

In the matter of seconds, he was out. Izuku pulled the arrow out and gave it a glare when he saw blood on it. He tossed it the side with a disgusted huff. He grabbed Hawks by the arms and began to drag him away.

Izuku soon returned. "Sleep!" The students all pulled out masks and places them on. Izuku threw a smoke bomb, it worked like Midnight's quirk. By that, I mean, it knocked Endeavor the f•ck out.

With the help of everyone, they got him to the 'jail'. Izuku congratulated everyone and gave a few of them hugs. Izuku was ecstatic, his plan was coming together nicely!

Monoma gave Izuku a smile. "You did good earlier!" Izuku beamed. "You did good too!" Izuku then rolled his shoulders, nervous. He quickly gave Monoma a peck on the cheek before speed walking -(do do do do-)- away. Monoma beamed.

From across the room, a certain brunette scoffed and crossed her arms. In another part of the room, Tesutesu gave Monoma a thumbs up.

Izuku sat by Tenya. Katsuki smirked. "Looking a lil' red there, Deku." Izuku blushed and looked away. "Oh shush!"

|•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|
Did ya enjoy?

Words: 520