CHAPTER FOUR.

"So you maybe think oh it sucks having to tutor the rich hot boy huh?" Zaniel asks frowning as he and Michelle walked out to the car park. Michelle looks to him confused. "Why would I think that?" She asks him as he smirked. "At least I know you're not one of those girls that think I'm a juicy piece of meat." He says walking off leaving her with pink cheeks in the sun. He looked back to her after mounting his black motorcycle. "Come on." He says as she stares thinking he's joking. "Thanks but no thanks I 'll walk." She says turning and walking away. Zaniel sighs lovingly she looked like a stubborn one.

So after offering to drop her ten times or more he settled on riding slowly as she walked on the sidewalk next to him. "You are very strange, seriously you are." She says to him as he chewed his gum grinning. "Well dearest I'm a German if that counts as strange then yeah." He laughs. She rolls her eyes still walking. She managed to cross the street as he was stuck at a traffic light. Looking back she waved and took off running as he shook his head aggravated. Michelle had just reached her house and heard his bike right behind her. "What the hell you followed me to my house!" She shouts at him.

Zaniel looked to her in confusion before a smile spread across his face. "Well then nice to meet you new neighbour." He chuckles before pulling up in the driveway opposite her house. He could tell she was embarrassed as well as angry at the same time. It made her look cuter. Today at lunch when she shook his hand he felt the mate sparks and it took all his will not to mark her. "Mum I'm home!" He called entering his house calmly. His mother was dancing in the kitchen as usual as she cooked and listened to the radio. "Hello Zanieleeno." She laughs as he kisses her cheek and hugs her smiling.

"Where are the others?" He asks confused. His mother turns to him smiling. "They went to go get groceries with Rob." She says mentioning Zaniels step dad and Alpha of the pack. "Now go wash up you smell like desperate she wolf's." His mom laughs as he grins. He ran up the stairs taking two at a time and skidded into the bathroom turning the shower to ice cold. Then he removed all his clothes and got in th shower singing and smiling to himself as he thought about his mate. "A Mexican who would of known." He chuckles wrapping a towel around his waist when he was done.