CHAPTER EIGHT.

Juni decided to spend the night at Michelle's house this time cause the poor kid was upset obviously. So when they were all dried Juni had pulled on one of Zaniels forgotten hoodys in Michelle's room and ask her aunt to drop over some clothes for her too. So yeah that's why she was wearing a black tracks ,shirt ,hoody and socks. "Whats with all the black?" Michelle suddenly asks her. "I dunno it's peaceful I guess." Juni says hacking into the FBI accounts with her laptop and scanning documents for her case. These escapees were giving her a hard time. "Thats not a toy Michelle." Juni suddenly mutters as Michelle found her tazer.

              Michelle just decided to join the girl on her bed and see what she was doing. It was truly incredible how fast her fingers glided across the keys like if she had somehow memorized them. "So what are you doing now then? And where do you live?" Michelle asks randomly. Juni smiles not breaking concentration from her laptop though. "Five houses down from where your house is. That's my dad's house. Three house upstreet is where my godmother lives. And my grandma well mum mum lives in Lancaster I'm currently with her now. So fifteen minutes away from you guys here." She says finally slanting a look at Michelle.

              Juni put on her Bluetooth ear piece and tapped her phone right after. "She spoke calmly in a foreign language which Michelle guessed was German. "Well Alpha is not in good shape right now your problems are mine for now cause I'm second to the Luna but she hasn't taken her place yet..." Juni disconnected the call and stood up searching through her backpack. "I 'll be back in a bit." She says to Michelle before walking out the house where the rain had stopped. She lit up a cigarette and connected a call to her papa the Alpha before Zaniel. "Yes pa how is he?" She asks a bit stressed already. "Come see him tomorrow pup now go get some rest..."