CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

Soon enough a baby boy emerged crying and flailing his arms as Zaniel grinned laughing. Michelle on the other hand smiled tiredly and let Zaniel kiss her. "His name?" The nurse asks Michelle who looks up tiredly. "Zanieleeno Isaac Isra Jameson Jr." Zaniel says for her as she smiled. "Beautiful name." The nurse smiles as Zaniel grinned again. "How you feeling lilenta?" Zaniel whispers kissing Michelle's hand. She turned her head to look at him better. "I feel like crap wolfie. " she says bluntly making Zaniel laugh as she rolled her eyes at him. He then kissed her softly before letting her get some rest.

The next morning the nurse let Zaniel see his son in the hospital nursery. "Here you go Mr. Jameson, you can take him to see his mother if you like." The nurse smiles placing his son in his arms. Zaniel couldn't stop smiling at the small head of blonde hair and pale pink lips. "Isra I think your mommy wants to see you too little man." Zaniel whispers walking carefully back to Michelle's room with their baby. He smiled at his wife who was now awake,sitting up in bed and anxiously waiting for them. "Oh Zaniel let me hold him please." Michelle asks biting her lip softly as he placed their son in her arms finally.

Michelle then held him gently as Zaniel sat next to her. "I decided to call him Isra, I figured we would have a major problem with our names being the same." Zaniel laughed softly as Michelle smiled. The baby started to squirm before opening his eyes and yawning. "I'm glad he has your blue eyes wolfie." Michelle smiles looking back to Isra. The rest of the morning was spent with Isra sleeping and a few family members entering the room on and off to see Zaniel Jr.