CHAPTER TWELVE.

"Nervous or anxious kiona?" Juni asks helping Michelle put on her wedding attire. "A little of both, oh my god i can't believe I'm marrying him! I'm marrying Zaniel Jameson!" Michelle says more to herself than to the others. "Yeah and what's more is you're marrying him just as you finished college haha. Well you are twenty three now so yeah you made him wait long enough for a stupid bet haha." Juni adds as the music began to play outside. "Its showtime. Smile like a bride kiddo." Juni says leaving the room as Michelle stood by herself trying not to freak out.

                Zaniel stood outside at the alter waiting for Michelle. He was mentally fighting with his wolf. 'Zaniel im serious you're sweating like a dog snap out of it man!' His wolf scolded him. He bit back a growl at his wolf Isaac before passing a hand through his wavy blonde hair. "Breathe son there is nothing to worry about...well yet." One of his uncles chuckle as he dabbled the sweat on his forehead. "Easy for you to say you've been married thirty years and have seven kids. I'm nervous...." Suddenly the music began and all heads turned to watch as his mate..his Michelle walked down the aisle and he could see her biting her lip as she normally did when she was nervous.

               "How you holding up?" Michelle whispers as Zaniel took her hand blushing for some reason. "I'm okay just great." He lies as she smiles at him and he felt to melt on the spot. "Will you stay with me lilenta?" He whispers to her softly. "Always wolfie." She replies just as they exchanged rings and said vows. "Its an honour to pronounce you two as man and wife!" The pastor says smiling as Zaniel kissed Michelle and heard everyone cheering. "You can't expect me to throw this with your gay cousins there right.." Michelle laughs  pointing to some of the gay males from Zaniel's side.

                "Just throw it the girls are viscious for getting married." He laughs as Michelle throws the bouquet and the women all scream jumping to catch the flowers. "Look who caught it haha." Zaniel says pointing to Michelle's sister Alejandra as Teddy his cousin and Alejandra's boyfriend, grinned at him. "I swear Zanieleeno our families  are getting too close with the cousins and nieces and nephews you know." Michelle laughs as Zaniel hugs her close kissing her again.

A.N
I don't know if to continue this story of Zanichelle what do you readers think? I mean these two lovers  obviously have more to share hehe...