7: Same As The Rest

: Leona Cubla Raiser :

"Why y'all got a doe on the bitch?" Jasper asked as we walked into my kitchen, "I never seen a kitchen with doe on it." He mugged.

"Why it's a couch in here?" He pointed at the little couch up under the window. Our kitchen big and my momma don't be knowing what she wanna do with the space.

"Stop asking so many questions Yo. I just need you to take me to my cousin house." I got a water bottle out the fridge and tossed it to him. He got cotton mouth and asked to come in when I said I'd get him something to drink.

"I like the vibe in here though." He ignored me, sitting on the couch, "come' err." He patted his lap. I sat there with a irritated smile.

"How you feel about me?" He asked and I sorta mugged. "Whatever way you want me to." I shrugged, he shook his head.

"You lowkey just be using me for my car and sex...I don't mind though." He came to that false as realization.

"Nah, you one of the few people I feel comfortable around. You make me feel welcome and safe." I corrected. He had his arm on my thigh and stopped rubbing, tilting his head.

"How?" His lip scrunched. "Maybe it's cause you not judgmental or self centered or inconsiderate." It was plenty reason I couldn't think of on spot.

"You make me wanna..." He looked at me, I looked at his lips. Some time passed, where events went down. Yea after what went down went down we got in the car.

"What you going over Lydia house to do?" He made conversation. "Hang out, catch up." I shrugged.

"Mmmh, heard her and Tabby was just together the other night. You think they fucked?" He asked and I mugged. Straight like that.

"No..." I laughed and he looked at me with a little smirk. "Ion think we'll ever be able to take it to the next level." He switched the subject.

"Ok, the fuck." I felt that was a slight diss. "Nah just 'cause, we perfect how we is but you not girl friend material." He tried explaining but made it worse.

"If that's how you feel- nah, fuck you mean?" I had to ask, because I like this boy to an extent, so some of his opinions almost matter.

"You be too distant outside of intimacy." He turned the corner getting close to Lydia house.

"Mmm, I don't understand." I shook my head. "Like if we aren't being super touchy or close, then we aren't connecting on any level." He explained more.

"That had nun to do with me being distant." I pointed out. "Only outside of intimacy. Because you always away from me." He added.

"No, we just never get the chance because you always jump into that." I said as he pulled into Lydia driveway.