1: The Beginning 💱

: Tabby Ray Boiling :

Scrolling through my phone I seen something that I must've missed earlier

Scrolling through my phone I seen something that I must've missed earlier. In my notifications was two facebook bars. My mom had tagged me in something about an hour ago.

⚪️ Lydia B. Distill
      20h • 🌎
Who son need to be cuddled nd loved till the end of the world?

Then under it was my mom's comment saying, "Tabby B. Mines, he a sweet young man." The girl responded to her comment, "aw, Imma make sure to see."

I took a screenshot of the transaction and sent it to my mom's inbox, to confront her.

What's this?

I already looked through her page. She's pretty and your age. She got decent grammar, she's from here. She don't be posting no ghetto stuff, expect for this one twerking video, she was doing a good job though. And at that she a got a adorbs little cousin! Set your brother up or something.

The instant message made me chuckle. I didn't even say anything back, my momma so proper and innocent. She always telling me to go out and make friends. Explore the world freely before I have to take on responsibility.

While my dad's on the other hand saying don't trust no one, stay in your place. Always saying people gone become less real, more and more you go through them.

I don't know how they ran into each other nor how they were compatible. But they made it work some how.

The second Facebook notification was the girl adding me. I friended her back and clicked off my phone.

I was bored so I went into the bathroom. "My nigga, it's the third time today, stop running up my water bill!" My dad shouted from the other side of the house, when he heard the water cut on.

When I'm bored I take quick showers. It's summer and I'm sweating my balls off all the time, I swear it's never been this hot in my fifteen years of living.

I snickered to myself and turnt it to cold. Cold showers make me feel fresh and tend to wake me up. I got in and stayed in for ten minutes.

I put on b-ball shorts, ate some chicken tacos my dad had cooked up. Then went in the front lot to play some basketball. Thirty minutes in, my mom pulled up from work. Almost running me over, probably purposely.

I stood right in front of her car, with the ball tucked under my pit. She got out and cheesed at me, like she wasn't finna commit a hit and run on my ass.

"Did you message the supper cute facebook girl?" She walked in front of me, with a bag in her hand and I followed inside to see what was in it.

"No. How did you even see that post?" I questioned as she sat her bag on the counter, I looked through it and seen random coupons. Zabby ran from the back and hugged my momma, making me mug.