8: Just Right 💱

: Tabby Ray Boiling :

It's been three days since I've talked to Jasper about Lydia and that shit starting to actually kick in.

My door opened and my dad just stood there looking at me weird. "Why is you here?" He asked and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Because this my room." My face scrunched up. "Yea but can you leave my house. You've literally been here for two days straight doing absolutely not shit." He hate for me to stay inside.

"I been playing my game." I pointed and he looked sorta disgusted.

"Leave." He shook his head and left out. I sighed, he do the most. Every time I'm enjoying myself inside, just a hater.

I got in the shower and put on some gray sweats and a white shirt. I put on my black elevens and gold chain.

"Good." My dad clapped as I was leaving out the house. "Ya own blood." I shook my head while closing the door behind me.

I played basketball for a good second before going back inside. I went in the kitchen and got me a ice cold glass of water. I sat at the counter and rested. When I was headed upstairs my dad stopped me.

"Atat, where you going. Back outside." He pointed to the door. Running back down the stairs and out the house. I kicked at the ground.

I scrolled through snap and seen what Jasper posted on his private story. It was Jasper behind some girl bent over the sink counter. (A/N: Wattpad deemed the picture unsafe, it was barely showing anything swear :(.)

The caption being, My favorite sneakylink so I give her the best treatment. The best of me 🖤.

I knew it was Leona in the picture. It made me miss Lydia even more. I clicked off his story because I knew it was either gone be about weed, his shorties or money.

The next person story was my little cousins, it was her and her boyfriend with the caption, I ain't gone never stop loving you 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽