GenderSwap ♡

GenderSwap! Sans(Strawberry)- Is a secret assassin, and has the same personalities as "BlueBerry" AND Swap, a cool lesbian (she's 6'0")
Strawberry's LVL: 581
Age: 26

Genderswap! Papyrus(Apple)- ...Has "nothing" really special about her besides her goddess form..best friends with her Undyne, Bisexual girl boss ♡ (6'2")
Apple's fake LVL: 1
Apple's true LVL: 683
Age: 26

GenderSwap! Grillby(Joker)- owns a bakery and teaches Strawberry HOW to bake, she's called Joker bc of how many pranks, jokes, and tricks she pulls on people and also that she's called a joke by some people so they call her "Joker" she's the one who taught Apple these things (6'1")
LVL: 619
Age: 56

GenderSwap! Gaster(Light/Ludmila)- ... Mother of Apple, Strawberry, and Legacy...no further information was found out about her other than that she was the Goddess of LVLs, and head of the royal guard. (6'0")
LVL: ????
Age: Died at age of 24..would be 50-60 if were alive... forever 24

Swap! Derek (Legacy)- Trans MTF, Oldest sibling...taught that she needs to be "perfect" and..if she's not...she must be hit with a ruler..so it's a habit now when she does something wrong though...her father's dead..she still does it
LVL: 14...?

GenderSwap! Asgore(Lovely)-
No other information about her...yet (same with the rest); "former" Queen of the Underground...
Level: 104

GenderSwap! Chara (Charlie)- opposite of GenderTale Chara; GENDERFLUID (can shapeshift into any gender like GT! Frisk/UT! Risk)
Level: 1

GenderSwap! Frisk (Risky)-
.... No further info found ....

"What are you doing here?"
Lvl: ¿?0?¿