Sope 🔞 ( Take care )

BTS starts walking down the stage after giving their speech for the Artist Of the Year Award

"Damn I didn't even think that we would be able to receive this award this Year." Yoongi says patting Hoseok's back.

Turning around to Yoongi he gives a warm emotional smile to him.  "Yes you right."

"Thank you so much Army for this massive love and support. Thank you for everything. We love you so much. We would be giving our bestest from next time onwards. Please look forward to it. LOVE YOUUUU~" Giving a bright pose to the camera with all seven awards that they won that night, BTS at last sits comfortably on their chairs in their makeup room.

"Wooahh DAEBAK! ARMYs are really awesome~ We got seven Daesangs." Jhope says giving his usual bright smile covering his mouth.

"Let's have a beer party for our success tonight." Jungkook prompts while eating some fried chicken.

"I think Wine must be a good choice than beer." Jimin says while changing his shirt leaning his back comfortably on the chair. "Yoongi hyung? Any idea?"

"Yea do it the way as you want. I'm with anything maybe it beer or wine." Yoongi says taking off his shirt and massaging his right shoulder with his left hand.

"Your shoulder pain is good? Or it's getting bad?" Jhope walks to Jungkook taking some fried chicken in his chopsticks and puts them in his mouth.

"Yea it's good I guess. But these excessive practice and dances making it worse. Painkillers aren't working anymore." Yoongi squicks in pain leaning his back on the chair making it bend backwards a bit.

"You should take care of yourself. But if you get a bad shoulder problem now it might become a trouble for us in future." Jhope noms on some more fried chicken.

"Really Hoseok? You worried about them more than me?" Yoongi looks away from Hobi and wearing his shirt, he walks out from there slamming the door behind.

"Umm..Hopie hyung. I guess you should go behind him." Taehyung suggests.

Letting out a deep sigh, Jhope gets up and walks out of the room. "Which way did Yoongi go?" He asks some of the staffs who were there outside their makeup room.

"I guess he went upstairs to the rooftop." Someone random answers.

"Rooftop in this cold?" He quickly walks upstairs. He runs and opens the door to rooftop. "Yoongi?" Looking around, he finds Yoongi standing near the wall on one of the edge of the rooftop.

"Yoongi you shouldn't be standing in this cold right now. It's very cold out here." He says putting his hands inside his pockets.

"Why do you care?" Yoongi doesn't flinches a bit from his position.

Walking up to Yoongi, Hoseok opens up his jacket and puts Yoongi inside his jacket to let him get in his warm embrace. Wrapping the jacket around him, he hugs him tightly.

"You just care about them and not me." Yoongi prompts. His eyes still haven't met with Hoseok's while he's staring at the night city.

"Listen Yoongi. We are a team. We need to worry about each other. BTS should be our first priority, that's how it works. And by saying I'm worried about BTS, I mean you too. You're a part of it too. Only if you take care of your health, we the BTS will be fine. We know very well that we aren't complete without any of us. Seven of us what makes us BTS. And our fans won't want to see you hurt too. So please take care of yourself." Hoseok pecks Yoongi's nape and snuggles his face in the crook of his neck.

Yoongi gently turns around now. Without saying anything he gently puts his lips against Hoseok giving him a warm kiss.

A soft smile spreads around Hoseok's lips. He kisses Yoongi back pulling him more closer by his waist.

Gradually their kiss becomes more deep as Yoongi wraps his arms around Hoseok's neck tilting his head to the side sucking on his bottom lip alternatively.

Hoseok gently picks up Yoongi, making him wrap his legs around his waist. Walking downstairs to a room, he opens the door and gets inside. Putting Yoongi down, he turns on the light only to realise it's their changing room.

Yoongi doesn't wastes any other time and smashes their lips against each other. This time the kiss gets Passionate and full off love amd lust too. Hoseok puts Yoongi on the dressing table slamming Yoongi's back on the mirror.

They starts stripping each other clothes without breaking the kiss. In a moment Hoseok moves down to Yoongi's nips and kisses down everywhere giving warm, red and fresh hickeys everywhere.

Yoongi's faint moans echoes everywhere in the room since he's trying hard not to sound loud biting his lips.

Getting his member in position, Hoseok looks at Yoongi who's now wrapping his arms around Hoseok's shoulder. "You ready?"

Getting a nod as yes from Yoongi, Hoseok puts the tip inside of him gaining a faint groan from him. Not getting over with it, Hoseok moves all the way inside him making him moan loudly.

"HaaaHhHh~ fuck- it's been- a long time- feels like first time." They both scoff at each other at Yoongi's words.

"For me, everytime it's a first time with you." Hoseok pecks Yoongi's forehead and starts moving his hips giving slow thrusts but going deep down inside him.

After a minute, Hoseok starts moving fast and faster not getting over with Yoongi's moans. He doesn't care if the members in the next room hears them. They all know about them. And talking about the staffs, they have to keep quite otherwise they gonna loose their job.

They both start sweating and Yoongi's moans now is heavier as Hoseok makes him lean back even more on the mirror making him bend a little and suck on his nips while thrusting hard deep inside of him.

"Hhhh~ oohh~ fuckkkk~" Yoongi's squealing sound, like he can't take it anymore is making Hoseok smirk and thrust even harder.

"FuCK- I'm gonna cum Yoon-" Hoseok, giving some more thrusts cums all the way down inside of Yoongi making him moan loudly.

The both starts panting with Yoongi falling on his chest. Hoseok didn't realise it before, but he feels the slimy hot liquid in between their chest too. He scoffs and stares at Yoongi cupping his right cheek with his hand. "I love you Yoongi."

"I love you too." Yoongi gives his soft gummy smile.

Suddenly they hear some kissing sounds outside the door. They both get confused and startled at the same time as the door bangs open with Taehyung on Jungkook's lap wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist tightly.

Four of them get startled seeing each other and after a moment they burst out laughing. "Ewww HYUNG!" Jungkook screams at them closing Taehyung's eyes with his one hand.

--------------------------------------------------

The ending is a bit dumb I know ..hope you all like it ( ◜‿◝ )♡( ˘ ³˘)♥

Requests are always welcome~~~
Would love to get your ideas and requests (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤