Namkook 🔞 ( Broken piece )

"Wow Jimin and Taehyung looks so good together

"Wow Jimin and Taehyung looks so good together. Don't they Jungkook?" Namjoon pulls Jungkook by his shoulder to make the screen visible for him.

Jungkook leans on Namjoon's chest looking at the screen. "Yeah they are looking so bright together. You know soulmate things as everyone knows."

"Aiishh noo no it's not that good." Jimin says blushing while covering his face behind his two hands. Leaning towards Taehyung, Jimin tries to hide his face behind Taehyung. Everyone laughs seeing them.

"Mine and Namjoon hyung's pictures came out good too. Especially the ones where he's wearing that black leather jacket." Jungkook says staring up at Namjoon biting his lips.

"Yeah right." Namjoon chuckles staring at Jungkook. He suddenly gets up and walks out of the room.

Jungkook tilts his head in confusion and stays there talking to the other members.

"Woaahh here's the food!~" Taehyung announces to everyone bringing in the bags of ordered food to them.

As usual Jungkook's eyes shines seeing the tasty dishes. He gets ready with a pair of chopsticks waiting for his hyungs to unwrap the foods.

"Where is Namjoon?" Hoseok prompts looking around.

"I thought he went to washroom. He still isn't here? Jungkook...go and see where is he." Jimin says unwrapping the foods.

Jungkook looks around nodding and walks out of the room. It's Suga's house where they are right now. Most of the things are in black, but since he loves black colour, he loves everything around him.

"Hyung? Namjoon hyung. Where are you?"

Suddenly he hears some sounds from the room nearby. Walking to the room, he slowly opens the door.

Namjoon gets startled seeing him. "Ooh! Oh Jungkookaah. I got scared." He quitely moves his one hand behind himself.

"What are you doing here Hyung? Is there any problem?" Jungkook looks at Namjoon's hand that he's trying to hide. "What's that? You trying to hide something from me?" He walks closer to Namjoon. "What are you hiding hyung?" He moves more closer to him almost leaning to him.

"Ju-jungkook it's nothing." Namjoon panics, when the thing in Namjoon's hands falls on the floor.

Jungkook immediately bends down and picks up the thing. "WHAT THE- Hyung! You- you broke Yoongi hyung's favourite wooden piece!?" Jungkook's eyes widens staring at that piece. Suddenly he bursts out laughing. "BAHAHAH hyung...If Yoongi hyung sees this, he'll probably kill you with cursing words." He laughs more loudly.

"Yaahh Jungkook! Don't make fun..Aiishh how I'm I suppose to make this correct? It's all broken." Namjoon bites his lips and stares at the piece confused.

Jungkook now clams down and walks to Namjoon. Taking the wooden piece from his hand he quitely places it on the table beside them. "It's okay don't worry. We can buy him a new one."

Jungkook was staring at the wooden piece for a moment. Staring up at Namjoon, he gets chills down his spine. He realises all this time Namjoon was staring at his tight ass that is showing its shape perfectly through the tight leather pants.
His face turns red. "Wha- what?"

"Nothing. You caused a problem." Namjoon scoffs with a smirk staring deep at Jungkook's eyes.

"Problem-? You caused a problem not me-" Before Jungkook could say anything, Namjoon walks staright to him grabbing his tight ass firmly squezzing it gaining a moan from Jungkook. "What? What did I just hear? Did you moan? Hmm?" Namjoon leans close to Jungkook and says in a whispering tone.

Jungkook's face is all red by this time. "N-no I didn't." He stammers.

"Really?" Raising an eyebrow, Namjoon squezzes Jungkook's ass more firmly in between his fingers.

"Aahh~" Jungkook moans staring at Namjoon's eyes with his red face.

"Hmm? I said you caused a problem. Now you have to fix it." Namjoon smirks and pulls him down to his knees. "You made me so fucking hard. Now you need to fix this." He gasps staring at Jungkook looking so small on his knees.

Jungkook stares at Namjoon hard and erect member poking through the pants. In no time, Namjoon starts unbuckling his pants and right after that his treat was ready infront of him. He scoffs thinking all the members are there enjoying delicious dishes..but he's more good here. Slowly taking the tip in his mouth, Jungkook let's out a soft moan feeling his balls being pressed by Namjoon's feet.

Jungkook starts bobbing his head taking half of it in his mouth. Yeah it's too large for that small mouth to take the whole of it. Gaining soft moans from Namjoon, Jungkook smirks and starts bobbing even faster.

"Hhhh~ yeah. Right baby~ just like that~" Namjoon grabs some handful of Jungkook's hairs and forces to push in more of him inside his mouth.

Not bothering about getting gags, Jungkook takes in the whole of it sucking it deep down his throat.

"Ooh~ fuck~" Namjoon now starts moving his hips thrusting more deep into him. "Yeahh~"

"Mhmmm~ ummm~" Jungkook unable to control the moans and gags, he squicks under him and moves his head faster breathing heavily trying to gather some breathes.

"Ohh fuCK! I'm gonna cum. Faster." Namjoon orders Jungkook pushing himself more faster in his mouth.

Jungkook like a good baby, follows Namjoon and takes in the whole of the member making sure not a single drop falls. Gulping the whole of the cum, he takes out the member from his mouth with strings of the hot fluid still sticking with his tongue and his tip.

Namjoon gives a satisfied smirk seeing Jungkook's expression and the strings attached his tongue. He gently pulls his chin by his thumb. "Was it good?"

Jungkook nods wiping off his lips giving his usual innocent smile.

"That's like a good baby boy. You still not finished. I'll make sure to rail that ass today. But for now let's go to the members. They are waiting for us." Namjoon pulls up Jungkook making him stand.

"And what about this wooden piece?" Jungkook pouts looking at the piece.

"We will buy him a new one before he realises it." They both chuckle at each other and leave the room.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this late update my loves. I've been really busy these days. Tried to write this in between my free time. Hope you guys would enjoy this.

And to all of my loves who are waiting for the continuation of my Jikook story. I'll do it soon. I'll give that lame excuse again...I'm really busy.. I'll surely update later I promise.

Your requests are always a welcome to me. Dm me or write in the comment section. I'll try to take your ideas or requests. ❣️

And yes always be sure to take care of yourself. Be safe and healthy. Love you all 😚💝💝💝