Taegi 🔞⛓️

"Ugh!!" Yoongi punches hard on that guy's face. "Don't you dare... UNDERSTOOD!! "

He leaves the place running from there as he hears the siren. He quickly runs and hides in an alley of a restaurant.
"Dang- ufff-" he grabs a piece of cloth and ties it around his bleeding fist.

"Hey! Stop there!" The police fires in the air.

Yoongi stops.

He turns around before grabbing the gun that he had in his jacket.

"I said stop! And don't move!" He steps near Yoongi and pins him on the wall smashing his face on it.

"You're under arrest Mr. Min Yoongi. No more running now." The police man says as he puts handcuffs in Yoongi's wrists.

He drags Yoongi to the car and getting him in the car he starts driving it.

"There you are" the police smiles looking at the abandoned building infront of him.

"Where is this this place-" Yoongi gets dragged by that man. He makes him sit on the dirty floor full of dust.

"So you gonna do an encounter or what? Is it what's left that you can do?" Yoongi smriks as he rests his back on the wall with his handcuffed hands in between his legs."

"Sorry, but I think you didn't recognise me". The man now comes closer to him and stares right into his eyes.

"Honey, did you forget me so fast?" Tae palms Yoongi's face. "Aww look at you, poor you"

"Ta-tae?" Yoongi's eyes falshes. "Whe-when did you become a cop?"

Tae let's out a big laugh. "Di-did you really thought that I am a real cop? Hahahah aww our Yoongi is so innocent" Tae pulls his cheeks.

"you know getting getting a fake ID is not too much tough these days right? So i made one too. huh whats the big deal."

"But the gun? You never said me you had a gun."

"That's another story i would say later on." Tae pulls his hands and opens the cuffs.

"But who's the guy that you were getting rid off now?" Tae asks as he gets on his lap.

"Its just the another guy who tried to get me caught."

" ooh but honey, you should have control on your anger, its getting hyper these days."

"Yeah i know." Yoongi pulls into a kiss, which certainly turns out to a passionate one.

They both start getting indulged totally into themselves neverthless the situation that they were in. The whole police of Seoul is looking out for Yoongi to put him behind the bars for his sins. People say that he's a phycopath who does nothing but murder the people who makes him mad.

But staying with Yoongi for so many years Tae never felt that he's a phycopath or something like that, all he knew was that he gets too much hyped whenever he's angry. And cause of that he tends to kill people.

Tae strips of Yoongi's shirt kissing passionately on his chest. Yoongi just rested his back on the wall seemed enjoy each and every second of his pleasure. Tae hovers down him and strips his pants. Tae with a huge pleasure licks the tip of his member and shoves the whole of it inside his mouth making Yoongi moan out his name.

Tae moves his head back and forth giving Yoongi the pleasure that he needs.

Couldn't able to control himself Yoongi pulls him up before he spits his precum inside his mouth and makes Tae lay on his lap and puts a finger inside his hole.

"AAAhh! Daddy!! fuck-" Tae wasn't able to control his moans. he starts biting his lips as Yoongi goes further deep inside him. His fingers starts moving faster and faster as it makes Tae scream his name.

Yoongi then slides his dick inside Tae making him squick under him more. Tae was too much weak now to be stable. Tears starts flowing down his cheeks as he covers his mouth and screams Yoongi's name each and everytime he thrusts harder. his legs were trembling and his cries filling up the abandoned building.

Everything gets quite again as Yoongi cums inside Tae. But tae was still to cum so he starts stroking his member. Seeing Tae impatient to reach his peak, Yoongi takes his dick in his mouth and starts sucking it hard like it was a lollipop to him. Yoongi was sucking Tae's dick so hard that it made little Tae scream in his moans, as if Yoongi desperately wants to put a mark on his area to make everyone know that its his property.

In just a few minutes Tae cums inside Yoongi's mouth with a loud groan.

Tae lies on Yoongi's chest feeling too weak to even budge.

It was just a few minutes that they were lying there when suddenly the sound of siren was heard. Yes the police.

Yoongi immediately sits up, and wears his clothes.

"Whats wrong honey?" Tae sits up looking at Yoongi"s terrified eyes. It took him just a moment to realise that police are able to track him.

Yoongi lets out a heavy sigh and writes something on a piece paper. Giving it to Tae he immediately leaves the place.

Tae stares at the way he runs away and just coming into his senses he wears his clothes.

"Team leader nim!" a police officer salutes Tae and steps infront of him. " We tracked that killer and came to know he was last seen here. did you find him?"

Tae looks at the guy and nods his head. "No- no i didn't"

"Shit! we were so close" the officer exclaims in dissapointment.

Tae walks into the way Yoongi just went to. He looks around and looks on the piece of paper he gave to him.

No doubt his eyes went blurry as he reads the paper.

" I LOVE YOU "

"i know you do yoongi, but why did you choose this path?"

_____________🔗🔗🔗🔗_________