four

brotherly competition:chapter four: heads up

chapter four: heads up

"So, this your room." Reiji says, opening the door to (Name)'s new room. The main colors of the room were black, white, and (favorite color), the room was massive, the bed, which was a queen, didn't even take up half the room. "If you have any questions or concerns come to me."

A nod comes from (Name), she looks around, her bags were already on her bed. Reiji watches the girl look around the room. She observed the room with a bit of hesitation, Reiji noticed this, his magenta eyes met with her (eye color) eyes.

"There's nothing in here that'll hurt you, Miss (L. Name)." Reiji says, "Now, I want to state a few rules and a couple of changes that are to come."

A nod comes from (Name), Reiji begins to speak.

"You obviously have already met Yui, our other sacrificial bride, she seems to know this rule, but whenever we ask for your blood, you are to not resist." Reiji states with authority in his tone, "Second rule, you are to be within a reasonable distance away from my brothers and I, third rule, your not allowed to speak with anyone about our family secret, fourth and final rule, follow these simple rules and your life won't be a living hell."

Don't resist? What the hell, I'd rather live a living hell than submit to these asswipes.

"Now.. the changes, now that you're living with us, you'll be starting night school, next is that before you came, our other sacrificial bride was kidnapped by another vampire family, I just want to let you know that if they approach you, you come straight to one of us."

(Name) was a bit confused, but still nodded her head. Who are they? (Name) signed, Reiji lets out a sigh before speaking.

"I think it's better for you to not find out." Reiji says, "I don't want Ayato to get someone else again."

What?

(Name) nodded, just to be safe. She didn't really know why Reiji said that she had submit to whoever would take her blood from her by force. Little did she know, this is how the Sakamakis do things. Reiji then walked out of her room without saying a word, shutting the door behind him.

So, I'm basically supposed to be these guys' sacrificial bride? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

(Name) rolled her eyes at the thought, a knock then made her look at her door. She made her way towards it and opens it, it was Laito. Of all the freaking brothers, it had to be him.

"So, you're the new sacrifice?" Laito asked, hands on both of his hips, a smile on his face, no emotion comes from (Name). "Quiet little thing.. literally."

Bitch, we already met-

"..anyways, since this is your life, the least you can do is not be as rebellious as Little Bitch. Though, to be honest, I doubt that you're going to listen to anything we ask you to do." Laito says, leaning against the doorframe. "Anyways, I'm off to bed, or do you want some company?"

Ew, I'd rather sleep with your with that weird-ass purple haired dude.

(Name) shook her head, leaving Laito looking disappointedly. "Laito, get to bed." Reiji ordered.

"I thought we had school to go to." Laito says with an eyebrow raised.

"We're doing it because I don't want the Mukamis to plot to steal another one of our suppliers." Reiji said, sighing in annoyance, "Besides, she more than likely doesn't want to go to classes her first day here."

"..okay, I'll leave her by herself."

"I doubt that." Reiji said, dragging the redhead out of the girl's room. "Get to bed, you too."

Okay?

~~~~~

I HOPE THIS WAS DECENT