Unfinished Business

﹄𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆﹃

"So, since your home, what do you wanna do?"

"Anything's fine, can we all hang out, together?"

The brothers eyes widened, the six of them never had decent relationships with one another.

The first move was made by our OG bride, Yui, "Yes! Finally, someone agrees with me, these guys never get along!"

You chuckled and put an arm around Yui's neck area, "Let's do it, c'mon sister Yui, let's get these boys, nobody will tell us what to do!"

You pushed the brothers out of the mansion, it was nighttime, the brothers were going to be wining about it being too hot.

"Let's go, everyone off your asses and let's get some good stuff!"

You laughed as the brothers were groaning, you continued pushing them into the limo.

The limo was driven by you, a girl without a licenses, it wasn't the end of the world, at least you got seven hotties with you, yes seven, Yui is a snack.

OH SORRY-

GETTING CARRIED AWAY, AREN'T I?

The limo ride was fast, but sadly it ran out of gas, it was stuck in the forest, no way.

"Did you make us run out of gas, Strawberry-chan?"

You looked back at him with a wide grin, Ayato's green eyes told you that everyone was obviously annoyed.

"A little bit of walking wouldn't hurt ya!"

The brothers sighed, Yui was fine with it, the eight of you walked through the forest.

"So, Waifu-chan, promise us not to take this as advantage to run away, kay?" Laito says in a desperate tone.

"Chill out, I'm not, I just miss you guys, I just wanna hang out with you."

The brothers and Yui had a blush on their faces, as the eight of you saw light, you realized where you were.

"Oh shit.."

"What's the problem?" Reiji's head moves into your eyesight.

You pointed to a house, Yui gasped quietly, it was the Mukami mansion.

"We have to go, before
they—" A tight grip on your wrist was felt, before the person who held your wrist tightly, Kanato grabs your other wrist.