Gay Panic

﹄𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏﹃

The hug was cute as frick, the three of you enjoyed the small little moment, and the brothers got jelly of Subaru's arms wrapped around you.

"Subaru, we kinda need your help!" Ayato's obviously jealous tone told his brother to protect you.

"Tsk, jealous much?" Subaru's tone was not his usual one, he sighed softly, and gave you a peck before getting up.

"You little—" Ayato's tone was very possessive, you rolled your eyes.

"Ayato, I'll get you takoyaki later!" You called out to the reshead.

His jealous expression completely fades and his fangs turn into a smile.

"Y/N-chan," Yui's nernvous voice enters the room, you look back at her, "I-I wanna tell you something, it's important."

You look at her with your full attention, "What's up, Yui-san?" A smile on your face.

"I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way, but I'm crazy about you.."

You were dumbfounded, when Yui pulled you closer, she smiled weakly at you, no regrets, nothing was stopping her.

She wrapped her arms around you, the way she held you was protective and she kissed your cheeks, then your lips.

There was silence, the brothers all looked at the two girls, they were jealous.

How dare you, you used us!

K Neko-chan, I know you want me more than her..

Teddy's gonna be sad, Y/N is ours..

Waifu-chan, what about us?

I'll still claim you, Strawberry-chan..

The brothers had enough, but they knew they couldn't, it was you who had to choose if you Yui was the one or not.

Your arms wrapped around pink eyed girl, melting into her love.

The brothers weren't very happy, they were pissed off like more than usual.

"SHE'S MINE!"

Protest against the both girls was making out was an uproar, but some of the sadistic vampires were fine with it, as long as Y/N was still deciding on who to choose.

A hard decision to make, who was she going to choose..?

"Y/N, now's the time, choose one of us, whoever you choose, we never forget you, it's your own choice." Ruki's face met yours, he gives a gentle gaze, patting your head in love.

"K Neko-chan, I wanna make sure you remember me, if you don't choose me, you are my K Neko-chan, no one will ever take that from me.." Kou's arms wrapped around you in a protective hug.

"Sow.. I've seen many people, but you stand out to me in many ways, nothing special is more than you, I've imagined meeting you," Yuma's eyes started watering, but he puts on his strong face, and giving a kiss on your forehead.

"..I never.. gave you a.. name.." Azusa's fragile voice comes out of nowhere, making you slightly jump, "I..wanna.. call you, angel.." He smiles weakly, he wasn't smiling insanely, he was smiling shyly, closing his eyes and like the dear bean he is, he hugs you tightly, not wanting to let go.

The Sakamaki brothers were wanting to give you some love too, Shuu was tired, which was no surprise, he wrapped his arms around you, putting his face in your neck, "I'm tired, pillow, just a little longer."

Reiji sighed softly, mentally face palming at his lazy older brother, he decided to move Shuu to a bed nearby, and him having to be himself, takes off his glasses, he smirks, obviously flirting with you, he chuckled before grabbing a part of your hair and kissing it.

"Enough!" Ayato grabs you from Reiji, he looks at him with sternness, "I've held back for too long, you know.." Ayato's tone was lowered, he gives your necks kisses, sweetly and softly, "Don't forget me, Strawberry-chan.."

"Aw~" Laito comes to the two of you, you smiled at him, he smiled back, and miraculously puts his fedora on your head again, "You keep dropping this, Waifu-chan, and I keep finding it." He gives your nose a kiss, before his hand grabs yours and kisses it gentlman like.

"My turn!" Kanato's childish calls entered the room, he grabs your other wrist, pulling you from Laito. "N/N-chan!~"

Kanato's pale hands interlock with yours, doing a small dance with you, he enjoys the moment with you, before licking your ear, making you jump, he chuckles at this moment, and puts a bit of hair behind your ear.

Footsteps behind both of you make you look up, seeing the tsun-tsun, Subaru, you own car, "I get a chance with her, let me."

Subaru's rosey red eyes meet yours, his eyes are gentle more than ever, he has his face in your neck, and you feel silent tears, he's been missing a part of him, you.

The hug was hard not to resist, you hug the albino boy, and you smiled in his shoulder, the hug was the longest one you've had.

After a few minutes of hugging, he released you, and he faces you towards Yui.

"Y/N-chan.. I'm sorry if you're not bisexual, or something like that, I-I never felt this way about any one, I love you.."

"Yui-sama, you're not bad, I am bisexual, I have to choose someone though, heh.."

Yui's arms pulls you into a hug and let Subaru's hug, she doesn't let go.

"Now's the time, who do you choose?"

———

another short ass update, but the endings are in the process of finishing, each other ending will be at least 750 words, so yEs..