-Goosebumps- Part 14

Nat's POV:
I look up to see a bright light taking most of my view, the light suddenly stops, it burned my eyes but I managed to get my sight back, I see Wanda on the ground laying hopelessly like the grim reaper was at her feet, I turn around and can't seem to find Y/N, I yell out but nothing in response, I get up and start to panic, the love of my life... gone... in the flash of a light.

I grab Wanda and bring her around the house and wait till the coast is clear, we stumble into the garage and get in, we zoom out quick without anyone on our tail, I try and shake Wanda but nothing in response, I step on it and try to get to the hospital, I hear Wanda mumbling something making me shoot my attention to her, she tossed over and then kept quiet, I turn my focus back and drift a turn.

After 2 hours we arrive, she bleed a lot over my seats but I couldn't care less, I rush her in yelling for help, doctors come in with a gurney and let Wanda down, they push me away and direct me to the waiting room.

Y/N POV:
I felt peaceful until a light shined In my eyes, I open my eyes and block the light with my arm, the light turns off and the women says

"Why are you always the one to get in trouble"

I focus my view and see Alina, I jump to her and hug her tight, I couldn't care less what she did, I missed her so much it hurt, I pull away and slap her, I say

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!"

I start to cry uncontrollably, my emotions were through the roof, she pulls me into her chest comforting me, she pulls my head close to hers and wipes my eyes, I smile and sniffle, she says

"I'm here now"

I say

"W-why'd you leave"

She sighs and says

"Father dearest"

I get angry and say

"He called you?"

She looks down and says

"Yes, and he'd like to speak with you"

I look at her and say

"DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT HE DID TO ME!"

She says

"Don't think I never went through it, he did that so we wouldn't have someone to lean on, so we trust only ourselves"

I say

"BUT YOU CAN TRUST OTHERS! NATASHA WILL HAVE EVERY OUNCE OF MY TRUST, I JUMPED OFF A BRIDGE WITH HER ON MY WEEDING!!!"

Her eyes shoot up and says

"I was not expecting that"

I couldn't bottle all my anger In me anymore, I get up and walk to the door, Alina holds my arm back pulling me into her closing the distance, my face was close to her making me realize how pretty she is, she whispers

"Follow my lead, I'm getting you out of here and away from him forever"

I smile and she leads me, we get out the room and look around, the fountain and the flowers, the healers, the troops, everything came flooding back, all the times he hit me, every ounce of pain that sore through me, I tighten the grip between me and Alina and focus on her glowing white hair, she leads me into a shed like place and makes light with her finger, a face appears in the dark, I look closer and realize... it's Robin.

I gulp and say

"H-how?"

She smiles and says