-Blood- Part 10

I stumbled over but she caught me, the jet closes and we fly off, I say

"I think I'm going to be sick"

I stumble around hitting the wall concerning Nat, she puts the plane on autopilot, I get to the bathroom and open the lid, but the urge left me, so I sat on the wall curled into a ball.

Nat comes in and says

"You ok love?"

I look up and say

"Me? Pfffff of course"

She frowned and sat next to me, I leaned on her and say

"Let's have a baby"

She widened her eyes and turned to me, I look at her eyes and say

"I don't want to lose you forever, and if I do I would like a mini you to tell all the story's we have"

She frowns and says

"Why are you thinking like this Y/N"

She cupped my face and tucked hair behind my ear, I look at her and say

"I'm sorry"

I kiss her and get up, she grabs my hand stopping me I turn my head to face her, she says

"Tell me what's wrong"

I look forward and pull my arm, Nat's tight grip wasn't going anywhere, I pull her up making her bump into me she pushed me on the wall and took my hands above my head, she says

"Tell me"

I stay silent, she says

"Tell me"

I stay silent and tilt my head to the side with a look of 'I'm sorry'.

She sighs and says

"I can't lose you either Y/N"

She lets go and hugs me tight, her warm embrace made me feel a sensation I've missed, I gripped harder when the thot of her dying was stuck in my head.

We pull away and she says

"I won't lose you, even if I die trying"

I widen my eyes in realization, it makes sense now, I caused the danger, it's me, I'm the mess that kills her...

I gasp and get out of the suffocating bathroom, she says

"Y/N what's wrong"

I make my way to the front and sit down, I was super sober after learning that disgusting truth. I just want to be home already.

She kept giving me concerned glances and mouthing

"Are you ok?"

Lucky me we arrived sooner then I thot.

It started raining once Nat opened the doors, I ran straight into Alina's arms sobbing my eyes out, she hugged me tight not letting go, everyone around under the umbrellas looked at me, Yelena came over and rubbed my back, she says

"Did my sister do this?"

I nod no in the crook of Alina's Neck, Alina then says

"Let's get you Inside"

She walked me in and we sat in a quiet room with a window, I sat on the ledge and leaned on the cold glass keeping my body cold and soft.

Alina says

"What's wrong"

She comes up to me and leans on the wall staring at me, I say

"You"

She says

"What did I do"

I look at her and say

"What did you do? MAYBE YOU TOLD ME MY WIFE WOULD DIE THEN WE GET SET ON THIS MISSION CAUSING MAD STRESS ALINA! IM NOT THE GOD I ONCE WAS!!!"

I didn't realize as I was yelling I stood up in front of her face, she says

"Don't yell at me like that"

I say

"YOUR NOT MOM ALINA! YOU'LL NEVER BE!!! SHE DIED CAUSE OF DAD, AND LOOK WHO YOUR TURNING INTO!!!"

She was star stuck, she had tears in her eyes, I had hurt her so deeply, she says

"I was just trying to help"

She walks off leaving me a mess.

I sit back on the ledge and start crying feeling deeply regretful at what I had just done, I take a deep shaky breath and sob into my hands.

I had just ruined my favourite relationships with the only people I love. I take a deep breath and say

"Calm down"

I take a strong deep steady breath filling me with peace.

I clean my face off and get up to walk out the room, I could hear footsteps sprinting away and things being moved outside the door.

I realize then that the team just heard everything.

I step outside and see them minding their business but no one would ever be on the same level same room unless it was a party or meeting.

I look at them with anger and storm to the bar. I grab the whiskey bottle and head up to the roof, I step up on the side of the buildings edge and walk slowly one foot in front of the other. I take a chug of the whiskey and stumble a bit, I see Bucky and and Nat burst through the door first since they ate faster.

Nat yells out

"DON'T Y/N!!!"

I laugh at them, she says

"I NEED YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

I put the bottle of whiskey on the edge and turn my back to the fall, I yell out trying to speak over the loud thunder and rain.

"SO DO I NAT!!! BUT YOUR BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME!!!"

I close my eyes and hear

"NOOOO!!!"

I let myself fall I loved free fall but they forgot I can fly.

I open my eyes and see I'm close to the ground and catch myself. I land softly and walk off like nothing happened.

I walk back to the front doors of the compound and casually walk to the elevator, it was in use so I waited.

Once the door opened Nat and Bucky ran straight into me nocking me off my feet. Nat fell on top of me while Bucky rolled to the side a little, Nat realized who I was and hugged me tight and started crying.

Bucky turns over and hugs me with Nat, I stay silent letting them cry into me while I close my eyes laying limp.

The next elevator comes down with Wanda, Clint Steve and Peter. Wanda saw me and started screaming on her knees, she thot I had died while Nat and Bucky held me. I didn't realize I was so loved but maybe I shouldn't be loved.

(Sorry guys schools a bitch but this was depressed cause it's raining outside so I was in that mindset writing this. I'm so sorry for not posting and I promise I'm trying but I'm just getting ALOT of writers block, I love you and if you need to rant or talk to someone PLEASE COME TO ME!!!)