2-Nothing...

Jessica POV

I don't even know a Louis. Why was I dreaming about one. He seemed like my perfect dream guy. But right now I don't really want a boyfriend. I looked over at my room mate Lilly to see if she was still asleep. When I was about to lay back down and go back to sleep, I felt was one of her pillows hit me in the face. I sat there stunned.

"What the hell was that for." I tried to keep calm and not yell at her for hitting me with a pillow.

"For keeping me up." She sounded really tried. I looked over at my clock to read 2:37am.

"How was I keeping you up. I was asleep." I sternly told her.

"You where sleep talking." I looked at her with a confused face. I have never sleep talked before. At least I don't think I did.

"You kept saying 'Louis help' 'Louis somebody' 'Louis stay with me'. Like who the hell is Louis?" I bit the bottom of my lip. I didn't know how to answer that. I didn't know a Louis.

"Umm.. I don't know, just shut up and go to bed." I laid back down and tried to fall back asleep.

"You shut up." She snapped back.

I slowly drifted off into a dream.

Morning

Jessica POV

I had a small heart attack when my alarm went off to wake me up. I don't know how I was going to do anything today. I didn't get any sleep. After that dream I couldn't fall back asleep.

"Hey sleeping beauty, get up!" Lilly yelled from the bathroom. Me and her just happened to be the girl to get to dorm with a bathroom.

"I don't think that how u wake up sleep beauty." My remark cause Lilly to wake out of the bathroom giving me her 'smart ass' look.

"Oh I'm sorry is this better." Her smile soon faded as she push me out of my bed. I crashed to the floor pulling my blankets with me.

"Thanks." I rolled over onto my back and slowly got up off the floor. I picked up my blankets and placed them on my bed.

"My pleasure." Her smile quickly came back and looked at me. She brushed out her long burnet hair. I was always jealous of Lilly. She had the most beautiful brown eyes, with natural pinkish cheeks. Her long her fall down to the middle of her back. I mean my hair was just has long and straight as hers. I just hated the colour. I was a red head. But I never under stood why we r called red heads when we really have orange hair. Lilly always had all the guys falling all over her. It's to bad that she not really into guys. She all for the other team (if you get what I mean and if you don't I mean shes lesbian). Yes that does mean that she has hit on my but only when we first met. Now we are just friends.

"Dude I'm going to get some breakfast are you coming." She opened the dirt and was about to leave.

"Ya I will be there in a bit." She walked out of the room to wait for me. What to wear, what to wear. I grabbed a pare of jeans and a my gray, big, baggy sweater. I put on a little makeup. Some powder and mascara. I ran out the door to see Lilly waiting for me down the hall. I waked down to her and then we were off to my other friends dorm to pick him up for some breakfast.

" 'Knock knock knock' Hey Keith you coming." Lilly has never been the patient type. "Hurry I'm hungry!"

The door swung open to reveille and very Handsome guy with a brown blazer with some skinny jeans. To top off his outfit he was wearing a blue figure eight scarf.

"You do know it take time to look this good." Keith gesture his hand up and down his body to show off what he was wearing. Lilly, me and Keith giggled and started heading to the collage coffee shop to get some food.

The icy breeze hit my bare arms like bricks. In London is was always cold.

"So Jessica. Last night. What was with all the yelling. Louis Louis help me? I mean you kept me up till like three two am." I thought that Lilly wouldn't have remembered that. I thought she was haft asleep and would forget about it in the morning. I paused to think of and answer.

"Um... Well Louis a common name in London. Right. Maybe I heard it somewhere." I smile insolently.

"So there's a guy huh. What does he look like. He must me hot if you where already having dreams about him. How long has it been since you had a bf any ways. This Louis guy sounds perfect." Keith ramble on till we got a the coffee shop. Lucky for me they had a heater in the shop so I was nice and warm.

"Keith, there's no guy. I don't even know the guy I was dreaming about. It was just some random dream with a kind of nice looking guy in it ok." I sternly told him.

"We'll that's to bad. I mean how long as it been. You need to get your lady parts out there and parade around with confidence, cause girl you got it going on in all the right places." Me and Lilly laugh and Keith remark. "What I mean come one Jessica how long has it been since you have slept with a guy?" I laugh even harder. Lilly's looked at me with a serious face. I knew that she could tell.

"Ok ok fine, I've never really also with a guy. Like you know had sex with him." I whispered the last part so no one heard me. It was really embarrassing being a virgin at 19. Lilly and Keith's mouths dropped open. I didn't think it was that big if a deal.

We order out drinks and got some food then headed back to our rooms. Class was about to start.

I know it's short but I will add more very soon don't worry

:)