3-No Way

Jessica POV

"Ok class today we are going to go over our parts of the play that we chose to do in front of the class. Get in your groups and Go." I loved our theater teacher, Mr.Hanlon. He's just gets us. I really didn't like my group though. He always has to make up the group we can't pick our own. It sucks. it has bitches, bossy people, and lazy people. At lest I had Keith to help me get through it.

"Ok so How about we go from 'No you can't leave' ok." Keith pull our group into a huddle and told us what to do and where to go. He was kind of one of the bossy but his wasn't that bad.

"Ok people what I am seeing is that your not really hitting into ur charters. You need to feel what they feel. See what..."

Knock knock knock

Some was at the door and we all know how hanlon hates people being late but he seemed some what happy to see this person.

"One second class I will be right back." He stepped out of the room to go and talk to this person out in the hall. Being me I wanted to go and see who this person was and what they where talking about. I told my group I needed some water and then ran to the door. Hanlon and the person where not at the door they were down the hall. I walked to the water fountain. I could hear them talking but not very well. I walked down the hall and stood at the corner so I could hear them.

"Louis I don't know if I could do that. My kids need class time not play time."

"It's not really play time. They get to be in one of our music videos. An acting experience. They will be learning."

"How long?"

"I don't know." There was silence for a little bit. I wanted to know who this guy was or what they wanted.

"Ok, fine, but only one girl."

"Thank you, trust me it won't be long at all." I look around the corner to see who he was. I took one look and 100% knew who he was.

"Oh My God... Louis." I whispered and then I freaked out and tripped on my foot I tried to catch myself so I didn't fall, but I ended up falling on my face.

"Um Jessica? What are you doing?" Hanlon looked down at me.

"Oh a ya I just tripped, you know me, clumsy and stuff." I stood up and tripped a little again but was caught by someone. One strong hands on my waist and one holding my hand.

"You ok." The young man asked me. He looked around 19-21 years old. He had the most beautiful eyes, perusing blue. Messed up but very neat brown hair. He smiled at me. God his smile. Shut up Jessica.

"Ya.. Ya I'm fine." He helped me up to my feet. "Thanks." I couldn't believe it. I made up that guy in my dream.

"Jessica this is Louis. He was in the singing program here. Louis this is Jessica she's in my acting program. Oh well i got to get back to class. Good day Louis." Hanlon introduce us then went back to class. Louis put out his hand so that I could shake it.

"Hi. So your an actress." He had a sweet smooth British ascent. I shock his hand then nodded my hand and starting walking back to class.

"Where you going?" Louis asked turning around to face me.

"Um back to class.." Where did he think I was going.

"Oh well I'm looking for a girl for my bands new music video I think you would be perfect. But you have to come to additions." So that's what he wanted. I nodded then start walking back to class again. I walked as quickly as I could with out it looking weird. Once I got in the room and closed the door I ran over to Lilly to tell her.