Teaser: Mafia In The Morning?

A/N:

Been wanting to write a mafia-themed story since last night so here it is. Just a teaser of some sort.

P.S.

Don't expect too much from my single, sleep-deprived braincell.

***

She walks in small, unhurried steps like she was in some park. A bored expression was on her face while a princess-y tiara crowns her hair. A single white purse hangs on her slender arm, the same one holding her coffee cup. The pearl necklace adorning her neck goes well with her little black dress while her satin black gloves completed the look. Classic. And people can't help but turn their eyes her way and linger, all mesmerized by the beauty before them.

***

(A/N: Not really a bored expression but this is the look I'm referring to

(A/N: Not really a bored expression but this is the look I'm referring to.)

***

On her left and her right, men in black tuxedoes were lined, each one wearing a white piece of easily spotted earpiece which forms a part of their uniform. Their polished look, serious faces and straight as a pole postures can easily translate to bodyguard duties but their savage expressions screams something else -- MAFIA!

***

(A/N: This is the best pic I could find)

***

The moment people were released from their momentary trance, they began to notice the bizarre sight before them. The enchanting beauty with her entourage of men in black bodyguards is a rare sight in an otherwise ordinary public place such as the mall.

On a regular day, the place is a relatively safe haven for people who wanted to shop and eat whether alone or with a friend or a group of them. And even if the elderly used to say that times have changed and that it's more dangerous now, is it really necessary to come to the mall with 12 bodyguards in tow? Is there a need to go overboard? And so early in the morning?