Intro

~♡~

~♡~

As stated in the blurb, this will be a collection of IUxYeoJinGoo oneshots and maybe some short stories.

***

Author's Note:

Captivated by their on-screen chemistry, I had written a few short scenarios with the lovely ManChan couple. I will slowly post them here once I'm done editing my drafts. On the other hand, my full-length story, The Broke And The Brokenhearted will be on-hold for a while as I revise it and make some other changes.

Also I would like thank all the readers for taking the time to read this book. English isn't my first language so there might be a few mistakes here and there but I'll try my very best to limit those. I also do minor edits from time to time when I notice spelling mistakes or other errors in my stories. Or when I simply wanted to change a sentence or two.

If you happen to have a constructive criticism or a hundred few or you simply want to say something about the stories, kindly leave a message in the comment section. I welcome opinions intended to help me better my craft.

Many thanks again to those who give this book of oneshots a chance. Hope you enjoy my stories and may everyone stay safe and well.

From a random writer in wattpad,
~whitelieswhitenoises ✒

P.S.

All photos used in this book of oneshots were not mine. Credit goes to their rightful owners.