2

"Miss y/n, San is crying out of headache again. Doctors are calling you urgently. His condition is serious I guess" she said and left runnig away.

You and Jungkook looked at each other and ran behind the nurse.
"My Baby.." you sobbed while running towards his ward as Jungkook looked at you and held your hands. You both entered the ward as a loud cry was heard.
"Mummaaaaaa!!!!" San cried as you ran towards him scooping him in your arms..

"Yes Baby Mumma is here" you placed kisses on his head, swaying him from side-to-side, rubbing his back. Jungkook just looked at you and San.
San cried in your arms, Jungkook's eyes were filled with tears. My kid. His heart ached listening to his only child's cries.

It was unbearable for him, He quickly embraced your figure which was holding San and patted his back. "DOCTOR! WHAT'S HAPPENING?" He yells as San flinches and snuggles closer to you.
"Sir, We think his condition is worsening. He needs a surgery now! The medication isn't enough." Doctor says,

"W-what?" You stuttered.
"Yes y/n. He needs a surgery. Now."
"But-" "Will he be alright after surgery?" Jungkook asks as doctor sighed.

"90% chances are that he will be completely alright after surgery. But if we won't perform the surgery now.. You might lose your son miss y/n."
"I- I can't lose him doctor. HE IS MY LIFE. I CAN'T" you sobbed.
"D-doctor.. Perform the surgery. Save our kid, That's All we want" Jungkook said as Nurse came near you and to take San..

"Mummaaaa" he cried, as the nurse held his hand.
"Don't worry baby… Soon We will leave this place hmm? Doctor uncle will treat you b-baby.. You will be alright" You said while crying,
"Ahhh Mumma Don't cry… You always cry." He said as his pain increased.
You shook your head wiping your tears as you passed him a small smile.

You opened your arms for him as the nurse lets go of his hand, he jumps into arms wrapping his hands around your neck as you ruffled his hair.
Jungkook's heart just ached, he weakly looked at you both before engulfing you both in his arms.

He was miserable.

"Go with Nurse noona hmm? Mumma will wait for you" you placed a kiss on his head as he nodded.
"Let me take him now ma'am" nurse said as they laid him down on stretcher and took him to the OT.
As soon as they left, you and Jungkook walked with them. The Operation Theatre door was slammed shut as you dropped on your knees.

"San.." You cried covering your mouth..
He might be going through so much pain, you thought..

Jungkook felt his world crashing down, he just saw you after 5 years, got to know about his 5 year old kid only to see him in this condition. He saw your state and made him more miserable than he already was, he walked towards you, you were crying out.
"Y-y/n" he said as you looked up,
"J-jungkook, they will save sannie r-right?" You asked as he gently nodded his head.

He cupped your cheeks and wipe your tears away, while he himself was bawling his eyes out.
"Miss y/n, please sign the papers and do the formalities at the reception." The nurse came, handing you the papers.

You hesitantly signed them, "I'll go and do the formalities, ok?" He took the papers from your hands and walked away towards the reception.

'Why..? Why is this happening now? Why is Jungkook back in my life? Why now? He must be in a miserable state, seeing his 5 year old kid first time and that too in this condition..' you thought to yourself… 'Only if you didn't took the stupid decision that day..'

Jungkook filled the form and paid the bills for San's operation running back to you. He saw you sitting on the floor crying again, looking at the OT (operation theatre). It hurted him alot, after all he loved you and again it hurted him more since his only child is suffering from so much of pain.