6

Days went by. Jungkook was still staying with you guys but he never asked that question again. You were curious about this sudden change but shrugged it off thinking it's way better to let things be the way they are right now.

"San pass me the chocolate icing" you said as San placed the bowl of Chocolate icing beside you. You baked some Muffins, since it's San's favourite. You just wanted to see your child happy. You were icing the muffins and Jungkook was playing with San. San took some icing from the bowl with his finger and rubbed it on the tip of Jungkook's nose, laughing.
"Appa joker" he snickered and jungkook was left jungshook.
"You little evil!" Jungkook too rubbed some icing on san's cheeks. You looked at them before sighing, "Both of you. Go, wash your faces before I smack you!" You scolded them as they both looked at each other.

"Munma, see appa made me dirty" he pointed at his cheeks, making puppy eyes. "Aww my baby, come here" you made a pout, taking some tissues and wiping the icing off his face. Jungkook looked at san and San stuck out his tongue.
"Jungkook, he is a kid. How can you apply icing on his face?" You asked as he just looked at you in disbelief.
"He applied icing on my face first. You aren't scolding him" he pointed at San who already had his puppy eyes on.
"Aish, San here taste this" you said, giving him a bit of the freshly baked goodness. He hummed smiling, ear to ear.
"Yummmy!!" You kissed his cheeks, "give some to appa too"
You looked at Jungkook and held the muffin in front of his mouth. He looked at you, before taking a bite.
"Appa how is it?" San asked, Jungkook smiled.

"It's delicious baby." He said, before taking a tissue wiping off the icing from his nose. "Mumma, give a kiss to appa" san said as both you and jungkook looked at him, then looking at each other. "Mumma pleaseeee" he pleaded. You just kept looking at Jungkook, he nodded. You were still hesitant, for some odd reasons. Jungkook looked at your face, taking your hands in his. "Just kiss me y/n." You looked at him with widened eyes before nodding.
You took a step forward and cupped his jaw, Before placing your lips on his…… cheeks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . You kissed his cheeks and pulled away as San happily clapped his hands chanting, 'mumma kissed appa' (embarrassing af)

You picked san up in your arms, "appa now kiss mumma" here we go again. Jungkook came closer to you and placed his arm around your waist and another one around san, he slowly placed a long kiss on your cheek, pecking it once again before pulling away. Gosh this man is going to take your breath away. Wait- are you even breathing? (Ofc you are dumb y/n or else you will die)

You all enjoyed your muffins. Jungkook took his phone, calling someone up. Maybe due to network issues he couldn't connect the call. "What's wrong?" You asked him.
"I want to make a call but I can't. Network issues I guess." He said, "whom do you wanna call?" You asked him, grabbing your phone. "My mom and dad. I need to inform them about this" he said, pointing at you all. You gulped.
"No." You countered. "What?" He furrowed his brow, "I mean, Don't tell them yet. They would be shocked. It isn't good for them. We will let them later, if you want…" you explained as he narrowed his eyes before nodding.
"Right. Anyways, mom and dad are coming to our farmhouse here in busan. I'll tell them when they'll come." He said before plopping back on the sofa.

"Uh.. I'll be back. I have to call San's teacher." You said, grabbing your phone running upstairs.
You locked the door to your room and quickly called kira.
"Kira.. It's all messed up!" You cried on the phone.
"Wait. What are you talking about?" She asked.
"Kira. She is coming here. I don't know what to do.. I told him that I left him because I fell out of love. I lied. But now, how… I don't know what to do Kira. I guessed he believed my lies cause he didn't ask me anything but yes. Now I can't. I'll be in the biggest trouble now Kira." You said.
"Y/n, listen. My boss is calling me. I'll call you back in an hour. Stay safe, ok?" She said as you hummed, mumbling a small bye before hanging up the call.