5

You cooked some light food for San and plated it in the dish with some fruits, before walking into San's room…
Your eyes lit uo watching jungkook and san playing together.
You walked towards them, "San let's eat now, hmm? After that you have to rest." You said as he nodded like an obedient kid.
San sat on Jungkook's lap and opened his mouth for you to feed him. You smiled and feeded him.

Jungkook looked at San and then at you. San truly loved alot.
Jungkook rolled his sleeves up and hugged san from behind, pulling his son closer and san reciprocated, leaning his head back on his father's chest. You awed at the sight before feeding him again.

"Mumma, give some to appa too" he said pointing at the spoon in your hand. "Y-yes baby" you took a spoonful of food before nearing it to jungkook's mouth, he looked at the you, taking a bite of his food. San's eyes landed on Jungkook's arm. "Appa!!!" He yelled a bit as jungkook panicked looking at him. "You have so many tattoos on your hands! Wow!" The 5 year old kid squealed as jungkook relaxed.
"Yes baby. When you will grow up you can get them too" jungkook patted San's head as he smiled at his jungkook.
"Ok appa. We will colour your tattoos someday" he laughed.

Soon san finished the food and you bought him to your room.

You decided to keep san with you for a few days rather tha leaving him in his own room so you can check on him from time to time.

You changed into normal clothes ans placed San on the bed giving him his favourite plushie. Jungkook was living room making some important call. You walked downstairs and found jungkook sitting on the couch.
"Ah y/n, don't you wanna eat something? I saw you didn't ate anything ever since i came." He asked raising a brow. You shook your head, "I'm not hungry but thanks for your concern." You smiled at him as he bitterly chuckled.
"Concern? I just asked you cause you are one who know everything about san, you can take better care of him than me. That's the only reason why i asked you if you want to something." He coldly said as you looked down, nodding.

"Do you want something to eat Jungkook?" You asked him as he denied. "No, My secretary will arrive anytime with my clothes and essentials. I am waiting for him" he said as you mumbled an 'ok' before walking into the kitchen. You filled the water bottle and came back to living room to grab your charger.

"Mummaaa" san yelled walking downstairs as you and jungkook rushed towards him. "What happened San? Does it hurt somewhere? Tell appa does it hurt?" San shook his head
"No I came down to take Mumma and appa. Sannie is sleepy
Mumma let's sleep" he pouted as you pecked his cheeks and nodded. "Let's go" you picked him up.
"Where will appa sleep? Appa come with us! Sleep with Sannie and mumma" san said, with his doe eyes.
"Appa is coming baby. You go first. Appa will change his clothes and come, hmm?" He kissed san's forehead .
"You can change in San's room but if you want to freshen up, you can use my bathroom." You said walking upstairs with san.

Jungkook's driver dropped jungkook's suitcase at your place as ordered by Mr. Choi. He quickly made his way to your room with his suitcase he saw San cuddling you as you played with his hair. He smiled at you both before taking out his sweats and walking into the bathroom.

He stepped out and San squealed, "appa Come here" san opened his arms and jungkook smiled before making his way towards your bed, laying down with you and san. Jungkook lifted up san and palced him on his chest.
He slowly and carefully tickled san as San's giggles were heard. "A-appa s-stop." He laughed as jungkook stopped after a few seconds and san laid himself down on Jungkook, placing his head on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook hugged him while caressing his head & back. San looked at you and took your hand, placing it on Jungkook's chest, right above his heart while holding it close to himself as well.