Meet the old couple

In Meeting room,

" What happened ? " Yaya asked furious Niyan.

" Why didn't you inform me that this person is the leader of my team ?" she asked, pointing towards Han Shangyan.

" I thought you were a nerd who would read the entire report about her team ?" Niyan gave an angry glare to Yaya when she called her nerd.

Soon the Director enters the meeting room " Han Shangyan man.... After long time" He hugs him warmly

" Thank you very much Mr. Xiang." He just smiled at him.

" Still cold as ice. When are you going to find a girlfriend ? Trust me with this attitude you can never impress a girl. So try to be normal and don't scare my girls. They are very fragile." Mr. Xiang told Gun but he was staring at Niyan.

" Yes I know her personally. Indeed she is very fragile." Gun retorted him with a laugh.

" So you are comfortable with her right ? She will assist you in the events and training for an entire year. So be gentle." He leans closer to Gun's ear and whispers " This a favour by me for Mi shofei" Then pats his back "Enjoy your stay."

" Why should I? This is my country. I always enjoy it here." Han shangyan

Then Mr. Xiang left the meeting room,

" Yaya share the room keys with boys and you please follow me." Niyan said while turning to Han Shangyan. " Let's say that I am very professional. Hello sir I..." He stopped her.

" Boss. Everyone calls me boss at the club." Han Shangyan.

" Hello BOSS... My name is Tong Niyan... As a Trainee executive I am going to assist your club for the next entire year. Let's have a peaceful year together. Would you want me to show you the premises ?" She asked politely.

" Hello miss. Myself Han Shagyan. You are going to assist me as I am the owner and one of the founders of the K & K club. I also want a fresh start with you. Let's create Peace. Now let's start with premises" He said with a gentle expression on his face.

" This is only a professional relationship. Don't you dare to take it on a personal level. I am warning you." We can say that she is really professional. Her rage was at a high level still she maintained her calm in front of everyone. She showed him the entire Institute, training ground allotted for them by the council and training schedule for this month. In china digitalisation is already at its ace so they always support new talents. K and K has already gained a good reputation with chinese owner around the world so establishing an entire institute in China was an easy task for Han Shangyan. Niyan is an executive from their chinese partners. We can call it destiny or I can say that it was a pre planned event from someone.

After a tiring talk with an annoying man, Niyan goes straight to Yaya, who was busy with her mobile phone in the backside garden of Institute.

" Are you dating someone behind my back ? " she asked with curiosity and fake rage.

" Yes I do so what are you gonna do my possessive boyfriend ?" Yaya teases her back.

Niyan tries to snatch her mobile from her hand but Yaya runs toward the gate at the same time a man wearing white T-Shirt and blue jeans with a casual jacket enters the premises. THAKKKKKKKKK Yaya hits her head on his chest and straightens his back on the ground directly. She thanks god in her mind for not giving any injury to her. Then she saw the man who was looking at her with a bright smile.

" YOU ARE HERE?????" She said with full of excitement in her tone.

" You know him ? Who is he?" The girl who was invisible for both suddenly appears in the picture with a wide expression.

Reality hits Yaya badly. She bites her lower lip and gives a helpless expression to the man in front of her.

" Hello, are you Ms. Tong Niyan. Mr. Xiang asked me to meet you here. I am Mi Shofei. Coach of K & K." He said while laying on the ground with Yaya topped on him.

Niyan wants to smack her besties head for such a nonsense position with a man but she can't do this infront of him. She pulls Yaya up with her left hand. " OK. But still I want to know how she knows you ?"

She turns her head toward Yaya " Ms. Sun Yaya. Please explain this"

In the meantime Yaya's sense are back on track. Mi shofei's reason gave her time to build a quick lie in her head. " Niyan he is the legend. My legend. He was in the first team who won the world finals for China. You are a gaming bimbo. So you don't know anything about them. I will teach you those things later. For now, what are you doing here ? I thought yo....." She was about to spit something out but Mi shofei's sign her to shut her mouth.

" Excuse me Miss. I am in a hurry. Please show me my room." He asked Niyan.

" Sorry. A ... Yaya" She again halts . She wants to rethink her decision. Should she send Yaya to show him his room ? But Yaya is behaving dumbly from the moment she hits her head with his chest. Does he have a steel chest ? Gizzzz Niyan, what are you thinking about other men ? This is all because of that stupid person. He has captured my mind like air. You can't see him but you can feel him. Ohhhh am I going insane? How can I talk to myself this much in between a conversation ?

Watching Niyan's face in deep thought was like going through a roller coaster . You can see her struggle on her face.

" Your friend is definitely a Bad news. She has been angry since morning and now she is going insane." Yaya whispers sarcastically to Mi Shofei ears.

" Love is definitely not a child's play Babe." A single word from his mouth and Yaya's face was turning red. After considering the situation Mi Shofei snaps his fingers infront Niyan to regenerate her senses.

" Hummm ?" Niyan is back again.

" So what is the decision ?" He retorts.

" What decision do you want ?" Niyan

" About My Room" Mi Shofei

" Ohhhh ?" She snatched Yaya from him and took 5 steps backwards from where he stands.

" Promise me You will not do any shameful thing to him ?" Niyan asked Yaya

" Please explain the list of shameful things in your context"

" Yaya I am not joking here" Niyan confronted her again.

" Fine, fine. Sorry. Look, it was just like the first time I am meeting My idol. I have loved him since my childhood. What do you expect ? How should I react to seeing him in front of me? Don't worry I will not do anything stupid. You can trust me." She tapes Niyan's hand to reassure her.

" Mr. Mi Shofei. Yaya will take you to your room. If you need any help we are always here. Please contact us. Sorry for the late." She said formally.

" No need for formality Niyan. If you also need any help for events and training just contact me anytime. I would like to help you" He retorted.

Mi Shofei's room was nearby Han Shangyan's room. After reaching there he checks up on him. Han Shangyan was not in his room. He takes this as an opportunity. He snatched Yaya directly to his room and locked it from inside. Caging her on the main door he hugs her tightly, patting her hair from his right hand and pulling her waist close to his body with his left arm.

" What are you doing, legend ? I am still on duty for an hour." Yaya said, resting her head on his chest.

" Didn't you miss me ? Please for 5 minutes only. Soon Han Shagyan will come here. After that we have to part our ways." He said hugging her.

" I miss you. Thanks for coming"

" Hey Love. Just give me three months and after that we will be together forever." Mi Shofei said to her with adoration in his eyes.

{ Why did he need Three month ? How can they know each other ? Why is he worried about Han Shangyan ?" Stay connected for more}