Her Flashback

Morning Breeze, All were having their breakfast at the food court when a lovely pair entered. We have to call them pair because they are not a couple yet. Mi Shofei was busy having his breakfast with Yaya. Boys were about to get up when they saw their boss with the pretty girl from yesterday's bus. They again sat silently on their seats.

" Why are we sitting here in a single posture ?" Demo asked his fellow mates.

" If you want to miss a sizzling hot drama. Call is yours. Just get lost." Grunt's eyes were scanning them from top to bottom.

" Just stop your wild imagination. They are having breakfast only." 97 smacks grunt's head.

" What are you doing captain ? I thought you were not interested in your cousin's personal life." One was continuously watching DT.

" Who said ? I am most interested when he is showing off his love life in public" DT was recording their arrival on his mobile. " And it is done." He send that video to some one on personal chat with message (Han shangyan is busy with this work)

" You mean is it really true captain ? They are lovers ?" 97 asked.

" How many times have you seen this beast with beauty? Indeed they are lovers, that's why she is tolerating him" DT said.

" Wow. I want her introduction. Should I ask boss ?" Demo stands in his place.

" Wanna die ? Don't you see, first time he is enjoying his breakfast with someone and you want to spoil their moment. Just wait. After breakfast we will introduce ourselves to Saozi...." 97 said proudly. (Saozi Means sister in law in chinese)

" Let me make it clear. If you are going ask her what kind of relationship she has with han shagyan ? Then all the best for your future." DT Frown.

" Captain. Boss is in a good mood today he will not do anything bad" Demo said with a confident look on his friends.

" Who will take guarantee ?" On 97 question all shook their heads and continued their breakfast with an eye-catching view.

Yaya was stunned by Niyan's behaviour. After a whole day training she finally gets a chance to ask Niyan why she is behaving oddly today.

" Just tell me Dammit. Why ? Till yesterday you hated him like hell and now suddenly you are behaving like nothing happened. Why?" Yaya asked her.

" Nothing. You can call it a professional cooperation among colleagues. '' Niyan is definitely a stubborn one.

" Just tell me" Yaya sat beside Niyan.

" What do you want ? Just leave me alone." Niyan said while looking the other way.

" You will feel better. I know something is going on between you two ?" Yaya was clear with her thoughts.

" With whom ?" Niyan's eyes widened in shock.

" With The one and only Gun" she said again with full excitement.

" Ohhhh.... It's actually a relief. I thought you were asking about me and Han Shangyan. Wait, who is this Gun guy ????? Is he my secret admirer ???? " Yaya doesn't know that her smart friend is actually a big Dumbo in love matters.

She taps her forehead, " wake up you Dumbo. Han Shangyan is the great Gun. The Man of Words. The soul of team Solo and a great Friend to my legend." Yaya said proudly.

" That man. Han Shangyan?? Really, is he that great ?" Tong Niyan asked confusedly.

" Just tell me once, you read that f****** file?" Yaya was furious.

" How many times I have to tell you Yaya. I don't have time to even die. I am working on the latest software plus I am doing my internship here and on top of everything now I have to tolerate that man who is annoying me " she said, snatching her hair.

" That is the main reason I am asking you. Why is that man affecting you this much???? I am your friend from the first year of college. But I have never seen you frustrated with anyone. You are always a calm girl. How can he turn you into someone different ??? I really want to know how that man triggers your button?" Yaya said.

"Are you complimenting him for that?" Niyan Frowned her eyebrows.

" Of course not. But he is spoiling you. You act like you owned him. He is our Chinese ambassador. He was staring at you but you didn't give a single glance to him. Like you are his queen and he is some slave to you?" Yaya said while looking in another direction because she knows Niyan very well and she is never going to accept the truth.

" You have only seen us together yesterday and this morning only. But you are stating things like you know more than that ? Yaya, what's the catch." In such a situation also she catches Yaya's lie.

" Hmm. That means you are accepting that he worships you like his queen. Don't change the subject ok. I asked you first tell me what's the catch ? You know him right ? Yesterday's meeting was not your first meeting ?" Seeing Niyan quiet for too long Yaya's patience was running out of time. " Just tell me, squid. So I can help you out ? Otherwise sorry you are on your own." She just leaves Niyan's hand.

" Yaya, please don't go. I will tell you everything." She grabs Yaya's hand then both take a seat on a nearby chair.

Niyan took a deep breath and said " You are right, this is not our first meeting. But this started last week. He took my first kiss."