Talk Dirty

The lights switch to red. No flashing or on off just red. "Earned it" starts playing. I throw my head back and can't help myself but smile at this as well as Joe. He looks at me with a smirk on his lips and pulls me closer by my waist. I put my hands around his neck and pull his head closer and closer to mine.
I move closer to his right ear and bite it softly as I whisper: "I want you. Now."

All the drinks made me incredibly horny and he's hot as hell.

"Fuck", he moans in my ear which causes goosebumps on every inch of my body.

We move to the beat of the song as I move my hands down his torso. I feel his muscles and his heartbeat. I feel his hit breath in my left ear as he breaths heavily.

I reach his belt and open it. He grins and watches my hands.

"You're hot", he moans. I giggle.

I pull his belt and throw it on the floor behind me. I hear a silent meow from behind me. I turn around and see Meredith coming from the closet next door, concerned sniffing the belt.

We both look at her and laugh. Anyways. We quickly go back to the mood before.

I slowly unbutton his pants and he softly caresses my forearm with his right thumb.

He moves his right hand up to my cheek and strokes his thumb over it and lifts my head up just a little to look me in the eyes while I openthe little zipper of his pants.

"I love you", he says with a raspy voice. I look at him with an innocent look and pull his shirt out of his pants.

"I love you", I replies with sparks in my eyes. We share a quick but passionate kiss.

"Oh the things I wanna do to you..."

Joe looks at me with an intense look. I grabs his tie and pulls it a little towards me so our lips almost touch.

I slowly loosens the tie.

"Show me she", I whispers in his ear. I playfully kick my Louboutins across the room and wait.

Suddenly her turns me around and grabs my waist tight. He pushes me forward against the wall. I let out a quick moan and he starts heavily.

"Stand still", he demands and I smile while also breathing heavily. He moves his hand up my back and strokes my hair to the left. He moves it from my shoulder to the zipper of my dress and opens it.

I don't fell his touch anymore. I turn around to check on him. I spot him next to the left side of the bed. He picks up the phone and changes the song.

The lights fade and slowly turn to white.

Our secret moments in a crowed room

"No you did not"

He smiles and nods.

They got no idea about me and you

He lip syncs his way back to me, dances a little and points at him and then me.

I take a step forward and he pulls me close by my waist.

"Take it off!", he demands softly.