Mario x David [fto] pt2

Dragon shifter au part 2

Mario's pov

The human hit the floor with a thud, he had black hair and pale skin. I then saw he looked ill I shifted to my human form. As I walked over to him I could tell he used ice magic, that's why he passed out it was way too warm for him to be outside.

I picked him up I had to get him somewhere colder. I started to worry he was starting to heat up more, I then realised my cave! It was cooler and safer as the sun was starting to set. I got to the cave and laid him down then I made some food for when he woke up.

~20 minutes later~

David's pov 

I slowly opened my eyes to a cave, I was laying on some sort of animal fur. Panic clouded my mind as I saw a person with black hair and deep brown eyes. I found my voice and demanded, "Who are you and where am I!" he looked at me and replied, "I'm Mario and you are in my cave". I looked around to see if there were any more people, then I questioned "Why am I in your cave? I was on a quest for my guild" He looked over to me and replied, "Well you came across me in a clearing and you passed out due to the heat". I was shocked and stammered out "But it was a dragon in the clearing?" he looked at me like I was stupid and said matter-of-factly "I am the dragon", I shook my head and said, "Your lying, you're a human, not a dragon!".

He growled and then the sound of cracking bones filled the cave and the sound of tearing flesh, I felt fear fill my veins as the once human man was now a dragon the same one I saw in that clearing.

Mario's pov 

The human looked up at me in shock, he started to sway so I let my tail curl around him as I spoke "I'm a dragon shifter, please calm down." he calmed down as I spoke. He looked up at me and said "Okay so you're a dragon shifter". I laid down and let him go I then gestured over to the food I had made and said "I made some food I've already eaten so the rest is yours he smiled in appreciation.

~5 years later~

It had been 5 whole years since David had passed out in that clearing we had grown closer over the years, I had left the island that I had grown up on. Met the guilds of Atlantis even met other dragon shifters. I was sitting in a field my wings spread out in the afternoon sun, David walked over to me and sat down I let my headrest next to his small human form. He pets my head as a sign of affection. It was our 1 year anniversary. 

Hope you enjoyed it! this is the first pt2 of one of my stories. So I hope it was okay.