WE SHOULDN'T BUT WE DID

After our amazing evening together I wasn’t able to get Harry alone for a few days, Holly had arranged a few night in a row for all 10 of us to spend time together or just Holly, Heather, Amelia and me to have a girlie day out.

Where possible, I would brush hands with Harry, try to touch his body in some way or make eye contact.

I wanted him and could tell he wanted me too. I got turned on each time I saw him whether it was in passing or in Holly’s apartment.

He’d sent me a picture of his hard cock beneath his pants, just before we all met up, going out for the evening as a group.

We would be stood in line, in a crowd, to get into the venue for some time so I hatched a plan.

“Stand behind me” I whispered. moments after we took our place in the crowd.

He manoeuvred slowly and within minutes he was behind me, slightly to the side, pressing his semi-erect penis against my butt.

If I had my way I’d have whipped him down the alleyway opposite and shoved his cock into my wet pussy.....

We were all bunched together so nobody would see what I was doing, he just needed to make sure he was as quiet as I was discreet.

We had to make sure we joined in with conversation, nodding and agreeing where necessary to get away with what I was about to do to him.

He held my hips as I slowly unzipped his jeans, luckily they weren’t too tight. I reached into his jeans and cupped his balls, massaging them gently.

He leant into me, placing his chin on my shoulder, pretending to be intrigued in the current conversation.
I felt his breathing getting heavy and knew I had to take it slower to not alarm the others of our antics.

If his arms had been long enough I’m sure he would have had his hands in my jeans, rubbing my sensitive clit.

I grabbed his cock firmly through his pants as he slid his hand up my shirt, gently caressing my back. His touch turned me on, I could feel my nipples getting erect.

Slowly I moved up and down just enough to wank him, not enough that others would know we were up to anything.

Moving up and down his shaft I could feel him getting harder and knew it wouldn’t be long til he came, until he had to orgasm without anybody knowing, without anybody hearing him.

“Are you two OK?” Holly questioned.

“Yes, just messing around!” I laughed – I wasn’t wrong....

The line was going nowhere, it was still an hour til the doors opened. I took my time so we would go unnoticed and he could adjust his breathing little by little.

After a few minutes I felt his cock throbbing in my hand and he let out a tiny moan in my ear, just enough for me to hear, not enough to be heard by anybody else above the chatter of the crowd.

I slowed down my movements as he squeezed my butt, then fastened his jeans.....nobody blinked an eyelid, nobody had noticed that I’d just wanked him off, nobody knew he’d just shot his load in plain sight.

What I’d just done was nothing compared to what we got up to behind our friends backs, without them guessing we were secretly seeing each other and fucking in all sorts of places at all times of the day and night.

As I turned to look at him over my shoulder I could tell he was satisfied with the results of my little plan, but he had a plan of his own.

A few moments later he leaned into me...

“Your turn....stay there for now” he whispered.

If we had just switched places our friends would have sussed something was happening so we had to be very careful.

From where he was, he could easily access my breasts and my hard nipples.
He slid his hand up my shirt again, from the side, reached around to my front and caressed my nipples, pinching them, sending pleasure through my whole body.

I wanted him to whisk my away and make me cum as quickly as possible whatever way he wanted but it was my turn to ensure my breathing was steady and I found it hard to stay focused on the conversation.

If only we could tell our friends we were fucking each other, that we made each other cum nearly every time we met up....life would be so much easier for us.

I very nearly had a nipple orgasm - he knew, so stopped, wanting to feel my wet pussy on his fingers.

I managed to turn just enough into him, with my shoulder into his chest, for him to reach my crotch, for him to tease me before he would get direct access.

He reached between my legs, over my trousers, and began to move his finger slowly on my clit, moving up and down.

I knew I was getting wetter and wetter.

The crowd had shifted slightly giving him even easier access to me, giving him the access he needed to discreetly finger me to orgasm.

He slowly put his hand down my trousers and into my underwear, running his fingers up and down my vagina before landing on my clit.

With swift movements he flicked side to side, not allowing me any time to steady my breathing like I had his.

If we had been alone it would have been different but the sudden realisation that I was going to cum quickly meant I had to try and concentrate on my breathing.

As I was reaching my orgasm my breathing suddenly got quicker and quicker, his movements on my clit were so fast and intense that I couldn’t control myself.

“Are you ok” Amelia questioned.

I was on the verge of cumming, his movements quickened, having no thought or care that we were in public, that we shouldn’t be doing what we were doing, he was going for it, wanted to give me an explosive orgasm.

“Yes! Yes!” I half moaned, half screamed as I climaxed, as my vagina throbbed, as I came suddenly.

My orgasm was so intense that I had to steady myself on one of our friends and rest my head on her shoulder.

“What’s happened, are you OK” Harry smirked placing his other hand on my shoulder.

“I’m, I’m....fine. I, um, suddenly came over all dizzy” I said looking at him as he removed his hand from my jeans.

“Do you need to sit down?”

Our friends were concerned at my sudden gasping for breath and lack of balance that I thought we were busted, I thought they would all realise I’d just had an orgasm in front of then.

They fussed around me as he caressed my butt, letting me know he was pleased with himself.

Everything eventually calmed down and everyone went back to their conversation.

“Fucker” I turned around and said to him.

“I would have but we’re in public” he whispered, licking me off his fingers.

We finally got into the venue where we weren’t able to get any time together other than the odd times of shouting something in our ears when people were at the bar, going to the toilet or deep in conversation with someone else.

“I can’t believe you done that” I shouted into his ear as the music got louder.

“What?” he said, trying, and failing, to look innocent

“You know what!”

“You enjoyed it.....didn’t you?”

“I’m not saying I didn’t but......”

“But what?”

“We were nearly.....” I raised my eyebrows

“No, nobody suspects a thing”

I caught Holly looking over. I did feel guilty not letting her know that Harry and I had a thing doing on but knew I would get a lecture and I wanted to find out who he was on my own, not with Holly telling me he was bad news all the time.