DONT CUM YET

We’d decided to carry on as we had for a little longer. I told Harry that I wanted us both to be sure we weren’t only together for great sex.

“But that’s part of a relationship. Great sex, great company, great body, great sex...”

“OK, let’s tell them next time it’s only the 4 of us” I knew it would likely be a while til it was only the 4 of us.

I needed to be sure we were in this for the long haul, that we knew each other inside as well as outside.

So far I could tell you every freckle on his body, every scar on his back but I needed to see more of how he acted in certain situations.....although I suppose we need to be out and about as a couple to be in those situations.....

-----

He told me for his birthday he wanted a surprise so I came up with a great plan for us.....

I told him to leave the door unlocked for me, knowing when I would be over, knowing I would make him cum....hard.

“Blindfold yourself in your bedroom...” I’d messaged half an hour before “...naked”

I locked the door behind me and stood there for a few moments so he would wonder where I was.

Entering the bedroom I saw him lying on the bed, blindfolded.

He could sense I was there, his penis rising slightly, ready for what was to come.

“Hold onto your headboard” I demanded as I got undressed.

He grabbed his cast iron headboard with both hands as I tied a scarf around his left wrist, then his right, and tied him to the bed.

I leant over the side of the bed and started licking one of his nipples, lightly pinching the other with my fingers.

He started to get turned on and so did I, his evidence displayed in his ever rising penis.

He moaned with pleasure as his nipples got harder and harder, along with his cock.

“Spread your legs” I demanded, softly, to which he obliged.

Crawling on the bed from the end as I crouched down and massaged his balls, licking the end of his raised cock.....just once. From this position I could finger myself too.

He let out a moan as his penis pulsed, raising more as he did.

He gasped with pleasure as I placed the end of my vibrator just below his balls and turned it on.

His breathing quickened as the vibrations hit the spot.

Placing another vibrator deep within me I knew it wouldn’t be long til I reached the edge of climaxing too, knowing I was in control made me horny.

“Don’t cum” I said as I reached down to my vagina and started to circle my clit.

I wanted him to have the best orgasm he’d ever had and knew that would take time – and patience, from both of us.

All I could think of was us both reaching our orgasm and cumming at the same time.

I grabbed his cock in my hand and circled the head with my tongue, around and around, feeling his cock get harder the more I circled.

His breathing became quicker as he moaned with pleasure, I did too.

His hips started to move as his butt cheeks tensed and I knew I had to stop, removing the vibrator from below his balls. I didn’t want him to cum too soon.