ON THE STAIRS

Holly needed Amelia, Heather and me so I arranged for a trip to the cinema, I couldn’t concentrate.

My best friend had lost the man she loved because he’d fallen for me, he’d fallen for her best friend.

If I’d only noticed, if Harry and I had only been open and honest he might not have noticed me as much as he did.
Harry knew I was at the cinema, he knew I was with the other girls when he text me.

I couldn’t tell Holly I was with Harry and that Matt was in love with me, that would tear her apart

Knowing I was staying at Harry’s made me feel horny, knowing what we would be getting up to, knowing what he would to do to me.

As soon as the movie finished I made my excuses, it was getting dark anyway.

“I’m feeling really tired after that, I’m going to head straight home”

I wanted to tell her I was going over to Harry’s to have him fuck my brains out, I wanted to be honest with hwe but Matt had fucked that up for me.....and Harry.

After heading home to get some clothes for work tomorrow I headed to Harry’s, hoping Matt wasn’t there.

Matts car wasn’t where he usually parked, Harry was home alone and I was about to get my hands on that beautiful cock of his.

He opened the door and as soon as I was inside I pushed him up against the door, kissing the fuck out of him. I’d been horny for the last couple of hours and now I was ready to have him inside me, to have his dick buried in me and make me cum.

As Harry’s hands groped my nipples I already had my hands on his cock, rubbing his bulge through his joggers, feeling his perfect form beneath material.

I moaned into his mouth, he knew exactly how to play with my nipples to turn me on.

Within seconds he’d spun me around and was pushing me up against the door, thrusting me through our clothes, hard cock against my clit, playing with my nipples, kissing me like never before.

“I want you”  he said “I want you so bad”

“Fuck me hard, make me cum” I said as we removed each others clothes.

We couldn’t wait to get to the bedroom, the stairs were closer. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the stairs.

As I lay down, elbows propping me up, Harry already had his mouth on my nipples

“Oh fuck! Suck me hard”

Harry obliged, sucking my nipples harder, flicking with his tongue and biting my with his lips.

He lifted my legs up, resting my calves on his shoulders, knees slightly apart, his fingers slipped inside smoothly from the juices he’d help create, I knew it wouldn’t be long til we added fucking on the stairs to our list.

He knelt on the step, 2 below my arse, slid me forward, rammed his hard shaft into me and began banging me, began the journey to make me cum, I was hoping he’d cum inside me too.

From this position he could reach me deeper, fuck me harder..... and still access my nipples and clit.

Pinching my nipples, circling my clit with his thumb and his cock moving in and out of my wet vagina I decided we needed to have more stair sex, I needed his hands on me like this every day.

Our breathing was getting heavier as he thrust in and out of me with purpose, as he was bringing both of us closer and closer to orgasm.

We were both moaning, panting, getting ready to cum, my clit was starting to go numb with pleasure.

“Cum for me”  he said softly

“I’m close” I panted

A few thrusts later and I was completely his.

“I’m cumming” I moaned.

I felt the throbbing of him ejaculating inside of me, the warm feeling of him cumming inside of me as I reached the peak of my orgasm, as I moaned and panted loudly, open mouthed.

He continued to thrust in me as we came, pounding himself in me, riding us through complete ecstasy, with the end of his thrusting came complete euphoria, complete satisfaction.

I could feel the last of his ejaculations inside me, the last of his orgasm, the last of my orgasm.

Lowering my legs he leant into me and kissed me, still breathing heavy, still panting.

“I fucking love you” he said planting soft kisses on my lips.

“I love you too”

We finally made it to the bedroom where we kissed and cuddled til we fell asleep.

I debated giving him a blow job......but decided to leave that to another day....