Once Again

*Dahyun's pov*
"Odaesan Park is so peaceful! I wish I could always come here. But a self reminder to NEVER visit in Autumn" Dahyun was so busy with debuting that she forgot the meaning if nature. What life would come before her as she finally achieves her dream? She let that matter sit inside her head to answer sometimes later. "How hard is it to enjoy something now??? I was so looking forward to this. What if others recognise me!" She didn't take her own advice.

Running away from the park suspiciously, she stopped when she saw someone. Someone who made her startle. Someone who made her heart flutter.

That someone was Cha Eunwoo. He was wearing a black puffer jacket with matching black trackies. She was wearing a long fleece coat with tight leggings. How cold. Back then he was 17 and she was also 17.

Now they are both 22.

*Present time*

*Eunwoo's pov*

"Why must you do this to me!?!?! I DON'T NEED TO WALK OUTSIDE FOR THE LAST TIME." I had to fight for this. Fight for my rights! Even though my manager keeps on pushing me to go exercise in Odaesan Park. N O. Last time I did, a girl was staring at me, she was very weird. But that was around 5-6 years ago.

"Hyung, please go outside and exercise! Our manager is nagging us so muchhh. Pleaseeee, I'm beggin you, I want to go meet Yirennn!!!" Sanha is begging me again with his pouting face. God why do they always send him in. Yeah who am I kidding, they all know I have a soft spot for him and his gf and he's such a baby. "Fine, now stop whining and just go already. Tell Noh that I'm going to change and go outside in 10 mins." Rlly, that kid is good at pouting. I give up.

*Dahyun's pov*

Maybe I should go to Odaesan Park again. Would that guy still be there???? Ahhh I so badly want to see him. "Nayeon unnie, can we pwease go to Odaesan Park. Pleaseeeeee🥺🥺" I wanted to go find that guy again, he was soo... everything! It's not like Nayeon unnie would know the reason. After all, I'm the most innocent out of Twice! "Okokok but why? It's our only day off." She was true though, it was once in a blue moon when we get a day off from our busy schedule. Apparently, Twice is having a comeback so we are getting some time off before we work again.

"No reason unnie, just want to exercise. Wanna join?" Hopefully unnie won't ask more questions. "I mean sure if you really want to."Nayeon unnie finally agreed!!!! I don't want to waste any time. What if he's already there!? "OKOKOK Thank u unnie so much! But if you agreed, let's go! I don't want to waste ANY timeeeee come on." I'm so excited! "Chill girl, why are you rushing so badly" Maybe I've showed off my true intentions to unnie...

*At Odaesan Park*

*Eunwoo's pov*

Why so much bickering when it's just a park. *he sighed* I just want to relax with my beautiful food and aircon. Just Noh won't let me. I mean it's hard being an idol but you never know how hard it is to keep your image. That is 100% too tiring. As I'm walking around the park, I'm hangry. *humph* I WANT MAH FOOD. Of course I couldn't say that out loud, I have to 'mAiNtAiN mY iMaGe' but I really am so hungry. Hehe, lucky that I brought some snacks ( I meant by hid some snacks in my pockets so that Noh wouldn't find out, it worked) some chips and lollies! Ima snack on them on the nearest bench.

DAYMNNN, I LOVE LOLLIES! SO F TASTYYYYYY. This is why lollies are my go to happy pill.❤️

*Dahyun's pov*

Will I see that guy again? It's true that it's been around 5 years ago and I should've thought about something or someone else. But no one has ever entered my thoughts except him. Even from that moment, then one glance I took from him, I liked him, I wanted to know more about him. I might meet him but Kim Dahyun this is a promise to yourself, if you do not see him this time, then you MUST forget him! Okok believe in yourself, you can hopefully find him. :)

"Dahyun... Dahyun, DAHYUN!"

At this rate, I'm walking as slow as a turtle. It's almost 1pm, I didn't eat yet yet, should I buy some ramen a the convenience store??? AHHH NOOOOO, I didn't bring something to cover my face, why didn't I think about that. Dispatch will definitely catch me wearing this old t-shirt and worn out shorts. Stupid Dahyun. No turning back now, if I'm going then I'm going to do it quickly. Let's goo.

*Author's pov*

Chan eunwoo was sitting on a bench chewing on some lollies while Dahyun's looking around dumbfounded for that mystery dude.