Just a peck

*author's pov*

So they went and placed the GPS on. It was a U turn and another, until Dahyun almost had a headache. Which is terrible if you had a m/v to record the next day. Dahyun strongly advised Eunwoo to drive SLOWER yet FASTER towards their destination, it's not like she could handle the headache any longer.

Long story short, they actually arrived at Astro's dorm after around ... 45 minutes. It was 45 minutes of complaint coming from both sides

Eunwoo was teasing the sweet girl for not being able to unbuckle the seatbelts and leaned forwards to open the car door. Out of courtesy of course. And Dahyun being to listening type, looked up to him. But they were too close. Not even a inch apart.

"Ya Dahyun-ah, how could you not unbuckle the seatbelts!!" Eunwoo was basically laughing at her, in a nice way. It was rude to make fun of people that you weren't close too yet. On the other hand, Dahyun took it as a insult to her strengths, and somehow, SOMEHOW, to her height. Which was completely off topic. That triggered some sort of short people anger vibes and Dahyun got up and faced Eunwoo. (the short people anger vibes are something I made up, sorry if you get offended) Until she did't ...

She met something else. It was sweet and plum, tasted like chocolate cake too. Exactly like what she ate for lunch ish dinner. Which she only ate with 1 person.

"WATA FUQ???" A anonymous scream came from in front.