Is It Love

*At the Lolly Store*
*Eunwoo's pov*

*At the Lolly Store**Eunwoo's pov*

*Eunwoo's pov*

Am I falling for her? Do I like her? She seems so happy and full of joy all the time. It's not even acting, this is how she really is both on and off screen. I wish to be like her with her happy personality. That way, dispatch wouldn't keep on saying that I'm too cold. I really do admire her. But do I have any feelings for her? Let's scratch that idea first, the main question is why am I not thinking about candy???????

*Dahyun's pov*

"Danggg, Eunwoo oppa, this is such a good lolly shop! They have every type in this store. So affordable too!" I think that I ahd a huge smile plastered on my face :) I never realised how much I loved lollies, now they just might be my next favourite thing!

"Yeah I know, that's why I brought you to this store!" OH MAH GOSHHH, he fricking smiled at me!!!!! So dreamy~ Snap out of it Dahyun, he's an idol, you're an idol. Do you really want the dating scandal to be true?(/▽\)

*Eunwoo's pov*

When she smiled at me, I felt this warmness inside of me. Is that happiness? Her smile shines even in the night. I wonder if that's true... hopefully I can arrange a meeting, maybe steal something for that. What can I steal from her? Her phone? WAIT I HAVE A EVEN BETTER IDEA. She's going to buy some lollies right? So I'm going to pay for that and then sneak my credit card into her pocket or something. I think that she brought a handbag with her, or just her clothe pocket! Good idea Eunwoo, good idea. Then, I'll just ask her to go with me to the... park? Restaurant? Yes restaurant and tell her I want to court her. Easy peasy, 3 simple steps to Eunwoo's crush. Would I call her a crush tho... Maybe idk.

"Dahyun-ah, just get whatever you want. It will be my treat this time because of the *cough cough* dating scandal." That would make her so happy.

"REALLY!!! Oh my goshhh, thank you so much! I will pay you back afterwards I promise :)" Why does she have to pay me back? I basically caused this for her andddd this is a good chance to see her at night to prove my hypothesis! Now, what should I eat? This is the only time that Nol isn't around to watch me do everything. Would sour patch kids help? Dark chocolate? White chocolate, nah. Bubblegum? What flavours tho??? Never mind, think about those at the counter.

"Did you see the ones you want?"

"Eh uh!"

"Mk, let's check out" She brought a lot of lollies. Never knew someone else in this planet that had a bigger lolly addiction than me. It's nice to know that!

"84843 won thank you" BROOO, she spent 100 dollars on lollies. She better pay me back :( So much spent on lollies, even I can't finish that much. But that means she's got a good appetite. So she can eat with me in the future and I wouldn't worry about her. HUH? Worry about her? In the future???? Am I ok? COME BACK EUNWOO, COME BACK FROM YOUR ODD DREAMS.