Oh Its You

*Dahyun's pov*

*Dahyun's pov*

"Oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry! I-ii'm really sorry... Umm are you ok? I mean, I did just kinda almost land on the ground but umm you picked me up. Uhh thank you!" Damn u Dahyun, yes you finally met him, but why are you saying so muchhh! If I was a guy I would think I'm weird!! Wait... what if he thinks I'm like really weird. Oh mah gawd, that would be like such a bad first impression. Huh? First impression, but, maybe, wait. DID HE REMEMBER ME!?

"Excuse miss, would you uh mind getting off me? Hello? Uhh excuse me miss. Miss??" Wait is he uhh calling me? WHEN DID I BECOME A MISS! I'm probably the same age as him. *mad pout* I mean should I answer him? He's just soooo handsome. Like I could stare into those BEAUTIFUL eyes forever.

AM I BECOMING A FANGIRL?!?!?!?! KIM DAHYUN, YOU SHOULD NOT FANGIRL FOR SOMEONE, THEY SHOULD BE FANGIRLING YOU! Stupid.

"*cough cough*, MISS, hello? Can you hear me? Are you ok????" Damn, he's asking again. Should I say something like uhh yeah sorry umm what's your name? Nononono, he could pretty much see right through me. Soooo something like, oh sorry about that, silly me I'm always this clumsy. Would you care if I make it up to you at the closest convenience store for your lollies? Okokok, that's better.

"Oh sorry about that, I think I drifted off just the-"

"Yeah sure, dRiFtEd OfF tO wOnDeRlAnD" gentle whisper but obviously I could hear im. I'm just going to ignore that. Yeah nahh.

"Yeah I drifted off to wonderland!" Nothing better to see the astonishing faces as I smirk. Mwuahahahahaaaa.

"ANYWAys, sorry about that. I would like to make it up to you at the closest convenience store for your lollies. Would you agree?" I mean hopefully he does. FINGERS CROSSED BESTIESSSS!

"Sure I guess, your paying tho. I think I should introduce myself then" YESSS, I got him to introduce himself. Im like so smartttt.

"Wanna be your star! Anyeonhasayeo Astro Eunwoo imnida." He bowed to me! Very very formal and polite. No wonder I like him!

"Now you introduced yourself, it's my turn! One in a miilion. Anyeonhasayeo Twice Dahyun imnida!" Bowing down to the boy infront of me. "Now let's go to the convenience store Eunwoo oppa!!" Uhh do I even know if he is older than me?? I should've searched it up, welp I think sooo.

*Eunwoo's pov*

So there is this weird girl that bumped into me. Apparently she's from Twice and called Dahyun. Give me a sec, wasn't she that girl from like the same park around 5-6 years ago. She really didn't change that much with her strange behaviour.

Luckly, this girl is treating me to lollies or else Ima kill her. (I won't like really tho). I think I worked with her in a drama with Moonbin. I think she's younger than me, 1 year so it kinda make sense for her to call me oppa. But wait... did she search me up?????