Thirteen 🌺

Aazeen was beaming with joy. Her dream was coming true. From the day she realized her love for taimoor she dreamt about this day. She was in her dreams when she heard a knock on her door. She opened the door and it was her parents. "Aare aap log yahan aayie na andar aaiye" . her parents went inside her room. Her mother hugged her and patted her head lovingly when her father spoke "Humari gudiye kab itni baadi hogayi pata hi nahi chala, kal hi toh meri godh mein khel rahi thi aur aaj dekho shaadi ho rahi hain" with tears in his eyes. Her mother also had tears in her eyes. Aazeen also got emotional seeing them she hugged her father "Baba main toh yaahin rahungi aap sab ke saath" her father kissed her head "Taimoor bohot accha ladka hain, tumhe bohot khush rakkhe ga " her mother asked "beta tum khush toh ho na beta iss rishte se" Aazeen blushed and nodded her head. her parents spent some more with her and went to their room. Aazeen was getting ready for her bed when she heard another knock on her door. She thought who might come to her room at this hour thinking it was her mother she opened the door. It was not her mother it was taimoor. Aazeen was surprised to him on her door at this hour. " Aap yahan, iss waqt" taimoor smiled at her and entered the room. "kyun nahi aa sakta" as taimoor was coming forward aazeen was going backwards until her back was against the wall. "aap jaiye yahan se koi dekhe ga toh kya kahega" taimoor put his hands on the sides of her head and said " main aapni hone wali biwi hain milne yahan hoon," Aazeen was blushing really hard. Her heart was beating really fast. Taimoor held hands and asked "Aap khush toh hain na iss rishte se" Aazeen meekly said "jee". Taimoor's heart was filled with happiness he kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you" and "left for his room. On that night Aazeen slept with a happy heart.

Next morning Aazeen woke up, she was still wrapping her head around the fact. She was getting married to her the love of her life. She got up quickly before her ammi comes with her jhaadu. she got ready in a beautiful pink jodaa and went downstairs. When she reached dining area everyone was present there. Suddenly shehry teased her " Aiye aiye bhabijaan bohot bohot Mubarak ho" her cheeks were turning red "Kya bhai mujhe pareshan na kare" afshan begum came to her rescue "Chalo jao meri bahu ko pareshan maat karo" afshan begum kissed her head and she blushed more and hugged her and on the other hand taimoor was also enjoying her state. He was happy seeing his family happy. And soon her phuppo's family also joined them afiya came and hugged her "Aapi Bohot bohot Mubarak hon" her phuppo also came and kissed her forehead and patted taimoor's head "bohot Mubarak hon tum dono ko"

The rest of the day went the entire family discussing about the discussing dates and functions. Aazeen also called amna. So they were having fun and teasing the soon to be couple occasionally.

First of all I want say a biggggg thank you to every single one of you who read my story and shower their love. Our story has crossed 500 reads and 50 votes so thank you thank you thank you so much. This is my first time writing a story so I am very happy.

And here is part 13. Please read, vote and comment your feedbacks. The wedding festivities going to start soon.

Love
Ayesha ✨

Mohabbatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें