Nineteen 🌺

It was the day of their baarat. They decided to hold the event at a hotel since all of the other functions were held at their house. The entire family reached the venue except the dulhan. Here Taimoor was getting restless to his bride. He was talking to his business associates but his eyes and mind was on the door. He just finished talking to an associate when Shehry came from behind and said "Ajaiyegi bhai, ab aur kinti der darwaze ko dekhte rahenge" Taimoor straighten his posture hearing Shehry, he cleared his throat and said "Main toh bas aise hi dekh raha tha ki wahan kaun hain, main kisika intezar bhi nahi kar raha tha" Shehry laughed at his explaination "Jee jee zaroor" Shehry was about to leave when Taimoor stopped and asked him "waise tumne pucha tha unse, kab tak ayenge" Shehry was about to laugh when he saw Taimoor's eyes and said "Kahan to tha pauhoch rahe hain..woh dekhiye aagaye" Hearing this Taimoor turned around saw the most beautiful sight of his life. There was his dulhan, the love of life, his begum in beautiful red lehenga looking like a queen. 

Seeing Aazeen, he went to the door to bring her to the stage

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Seeing Aazeen, he went to the door to bring her to the stage. He held out his hand to Aazeen, seeing this everyone was in awe. Aazeen looked down and held his hand. They both went to the stage and sat down. Taimoor came closer and whispered in her ears "Bohot Khubsurat lag rahi aaj aap, bilkul ek pari ki tarah" Her cheeks turned red she meekly said "Aap bhi" Taimoor Smirked and said "Kya main bhi khubsurat lag raha hoon" Aazeen again blushed and said "Aap bhi Bohot handsome lag rahe hain" Taimoor again whispered "Shukriya".

The Function was going on very well, then suddenly a girl came who looked about Taimoor's age and hugged Taimoor and congratulated him. Aazeen who was sitting beside him didn't like the way Taimoor was talking to her happily. "dekho toh kaise daat nikal nikal ke unse baat kar rahe hain, main kisi aur se baat karoon toh aakhein dikhane lagte hain" She wa taking to herself then she heard Taimoor calling her "Aazeen isse miliye yeh hain meri college ki friend Mahira, aur Mahira yeh hain meri biwi Aazeen" Aazeen said her salam but Mahira hugged her. "tum bohot khubsurat ho MashaAllah. Allah tum dono ko bohot khush rakkhe" Aazeen thanked her, she felt a little bad for judging her, because she seemed like a really good human being.

The function got over. Now it was time for Bidaai. Usually the bride goea to her sasuraal after baarat but they live in the same house, so the family decided that tonight the bride and the groom will spend the night in their farmhouse. When Aazeen and Taimoor got inside the car Aazeen was still crying. "Aazeen ab toh rona band kar dijiye meri jaan, sirf aaj raat ki baat hain phir hum sab eksath honge" Hearing his words her cries slowed a bit. Soon they reached the house. When Aazeen entered the room the entire room was decorated with red rose. Seeing the decorations Aazeen was blushing but she was nervous as well. She didn't know if she was ready for such big decision. Then she heard Taimoor coming inside the room. Taimoor came near her and hugged her from the behind and kept his face on her shoulder "Aazeen main bata nahi sakta ki main aaj kitna khush hoon, main iss duniya ka sabse khushnaseeb insan hoon ki mujhe aap mili" he turned her around and kissed her forehead. Aazeen closed her eyes. His lips went from his forehead to her nose, he was about to kiss her lips when he asked her "Ijazat hain" it was the moment when her all doubts were cleared, she slowly nodded her head giving him the permission. Then Taimoor picked her up took her the bed. Then the night passed as two souls were completing each other.

Ok.....the last part was awkward I didn't know what to write. I didn't want to put details. So forgive me for the messed up explanation and this is part 19. Two more chapters are left for this story. I am going to miss these characters so much. I hope you guys like this chapter please read, vote and comment your favorite part.

Love

Ayesha 

Mohabbatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें