Chapter 1

Gathered together my beta and my brother sat with their mates close. Eyes narrowed from me as they tried to forget the unforgivable deeds. That kept not just the men but also the women away who used to fall to my feet. It was annoying, but they soon learned their lesson. I wasn't interest in women. I could stay alone for how much ever long I wanted. My life my decision. I didn't need anyone no mate I was ruling better than anyone could ever.

After all there's nothing wrong with just having some fun. They pressurised me to no end, they wanted a queen but I didn't. I had made that clear by showing no interest in finding my mate whatsoever. I was sure that no being on earth could ever tolerate me my doings. Never in a million years.

No one dared prove me wrong. Nobody simply could. Moments passed when a guard mind linked my beta and he said tearing through the silence of the room, " there's a violet-eyed girl trespassing the territory and she has somehow managed to the reach the palace she's at the west wing." I gestured to let her in.

We waited and they reached here awfully late in about 10 minutes. She entered the room and the moment I saw her I knew she was mine and I couldn't help the next silenced words that came out my mouth I had to stop myself to repeat them. " mate... mate... mate..." she looked at us eyeing. She had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen in this whole world, the multicolour was beautifully arranged from shades of violent to light pink and orange balanced perfectly. With a ring of black around just like mine that had an identical ring around them. She was easily the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. I couldn't help but clench my hands the need to touch her and feel her pale smooth skin her long black wet hair drove me crazy. Which for some reason aroused me a little and I wanted to laugh at it. I felt slightly vulnerable not being able to control my feelings. Zanthus (lycan) was quiet while Zander (vampire) and Lorenzo ( shadow demon) they were going berserk.

She looked confused. She was dressed in a foreign style of clothes that I hadn't ever seen before but clearly they weren't anything feminine which angered me but for the first time I did everything to suppress it, she was clearly lost but I wanted to know how did she make it through. Warriors were everywhere protecting the territory.

She looked at us and spoke a foreign language . She refused to believe that I was the king the highest of all, which was again strange. Everyone knew me she had to be from somewhere very very faraway. But that didn't anger me at all. It was like nothing she could do was enough to make me mad. Dave ( beta) and Xavier ( brother) laughed with their mates.

It took me a moment to realise that I didn't like the sound of them laughing together. Losing it in a second and feeling possessive and somehow jealous I growled loudly in mind link which immediately shut them up. She said she was from Mirstone. I knew every place in this earth from smallest to the largest I had walked the whole earth but never come across any place with this name.

" where is that we don't know never heard of it before and you're in Russia" Ana replied ( xaviers mate). It took her a while to understand but than she looked around and than straight at me " I'm on planet earth...you all are humans... oh my... oh my lord... what am I supposed to do now how do I return." A look of absolute horror came over her as her eyes darkened her thick lashes containing tears ready to fall as her eyes filled.

I immediately stepped closer to help her grabbing her elbow to prevent her from falling but she yanked away. Growls erupted from Zander and Lorenzo at that but Zanthus remained cold and distant as always but so did I. She looked at us like we were aliens, even though she talked a language which was alien to us. I knew she was gonna go unconscious as Zander took control. She looked around before her eyes closed and she lost her balance, I ( as Zander) grabbed her yanking her to himself.

I carried her bridal style to our room laying her over, I ushered the doctor to come faster. He paced around extremely worried. Zanthus for the first time after meeting him said, " calm down the girl just passed out nothing to be worried about." Zander and Lorenzo growled at him for that. Seething at him. " she's our mate not a girl!" Lorenzo bellowed. "She's beautiful isn't she?" Zander said, " the most of what I've seen." The last words Zanthus spoke before going back somewhere hidden.

The doctor after a while said," I can hear her blood rush and heart beat but I can't feel her pulse at all, she's definitely dehydrated but for further conclusion and to prescribe her I would need to run some tests, if you please your majesty." I nodded.

We took her to the hospital, she was admitted. It took a whole day to run all her tests and the results were highly prioritised. We received them after 17 hours. All of them were different her bone structure, her blood pigment, her skin, everything. The doctors also found a strange black tribal kind pattern at her back on the right shoulder just below her neck. Which they said changed colour and vanished in her skin somehow.

Before this others just took her non-seriously claiming that she might be having a mental breakdown or any psychological problems that lead her to believe she wasn't an earthly being. But now the results were out and she indeed was different. She didn't belong to earth definitely. She was completely different.

Her blood was a dark burgundy colour, she had an extra set of bone in her rib cage. Her skull was different, and her brain was larger than normal. Her heart was slightly bigger and so was her cell size and her skin was thicker than any other breed known. I had walked the earth but I hadn't met any creature such as her. Different yet beautiful.

When she woke up, she looked around and saw us gathered around with the doctor ( Aaron)  who looked at her astonished. Her big doe eyes gazing at us innocently. Aaron said, " how are you?... does anything hurt?" She just looked at him contemplating. And finally said, " my head hurts a little".

Aaron nodded and rushed to get a tablet of paracetamol and handed it to her with a glass of water, she looked at it and then at us helplessly saying, " I don't know how to eat this." Looking at the glass, " and what is this?"

Ana said, " you put the tablet in your mouth and drink water afterwards." She nodded, doing the same, making an adorable face when the tablet opened in her mouth. " that's bitter. Why is the water transparent here" She looked at us questioning. Ana replied, " well what colour is it supposed to be?" She immediately replied, " blue".

She looked down thinking, looking up when Clara ( Dave's mate) said, " what planet are you from? And what is your name?" She answered, " Eris and my name is Je- Athena... Athena Gears." Clara smiled replying, " you have a nice name, I'm Clara, he's Dave, Xavier, Ana and our master Zion" she said pointing at us.

Athena nodded, " well do you know where's the portal back to Eris" Dave said, " nope, we're sorry that you're lost and on ... another planet" he said nervously switching his weight from left to right foot. She sighed looking down, a silent lone tear escaped under her thick lashes as she flipped her hair behind.

She whispered, " how am I supposed to go back now? I can't stay without them, here." Xavier replied, " well, you'll have to you don't have much of a choice." She slowly shook her head, " I'll find a way... I definitely will.... Thanks for your hospitality, if I could ever repay you all I'd be much obliged."

I said, " where are you gonna go? What can you do for us?" She looked directly at me and for the first time I felt like someone could understand and see straight through me. I felt a bit ... insecure she said, " I don't know uh... just continue my journey I guess until I find the portal or where I fell, its... it's in the sky yes! The portals in the sky but where?... your world seems so big when I look at the sky" she said looking out the window.

" well I can do anything... anything you want but I'll have to be accustomed with the things around here that's all."