Chapter 4

" we did ask you to pay off for whatever we did for you?"  " that's true but who wouldn't ask for that-" I smirked, "darling you have no idea, in fact I love the level of your oblivion"

She furrowed her eyebrows, "I don't understand the gist of that remark"  " live more weeks and you'll start to ... what did your father say about us."  " oh, he loved it, he would always talk about Earth give him a subject and her would steer it in this direction. I always thought about earth as a mysterious myth, never believed in it. I used to think that my father has gone a bit mad reading all the scriptures. He thought of it as a magical place, two seas meeting each other but not mixing, the water changing colour and taking extreme forms like tornados and so on. The little flowers growing into vegetables and fruits mostly because of insects and butterflies. Different animals and white snowfall. Than different creatures, like lycanthropes, witches, ghosts, werewolves, vampires, humans and demons. Man I hated all of them, especially lycanthrope I mean the idea is absolutely ridiculous it's the same as werewolves I mean seriously what's the difference both are hairy at least werewolves are worth seeing they have different furs, both have immense strength, they transform from human to themselves, they change eye colours according to their moods and both are aggressive and vengeful there is no difference nothing! And yet we had to learn about lycanthrope separately to know and understand that they are a threat, these ugly, vile creatures that can attack and destroy us in a matter of seconds. Oh I Hated them... with passion. Than humans I mean seriously they are so so so mysterious that a person can't even differentiate between the good or the bad no they cannot they all almost lookalike, all are obnoxious egotistical and have extreme temperament issues. We had all the chapters on all of them the only chapter I found somewhat interesting was of demons and believe me it was unreasonably lengthy they had different topics and apparently! they vary, some are from hell, some can fly, some have magic, some are vicious I only like the topic because of the shadow ones they at least made some sense they are the only ones that I thought were a potential threat, they are what handsome, powerful, they have a little magic yes they can't fly but still they are better than the rest."

Zion couldn't help the huge smile that graced his lips, he could hear the others laughing until it were their turn."

" by the way, are you a vampire."
"No"
"Do you know someone who is?"
"Yes."
"Good, I don't get that even after drinking so much blood and draining humans they are still pale and they lure the humans because they are unnaturally handsome. I mean I would love to see at least one to have an idea of their captivating beauty. Could you please ask one of them to come?"

"Not at the moment."

" I never asked you, what specie are you?"
" I'm a mixture you can say..."
" of."
" you really wanna know" I said straightening back and resting against the couch.
" I asked you, I think that means that I want to know."
" well I'm a mixture of human, werewolf, shadow demon and a lycanthrope. I am equally disappointed on the last one."
She looked at him intently, " really."
"Yes."
"You look very different from the pictures though."
He smirked at that compliment, had it been anyone other than her they wouldn't have said that being defensive and stuck up. Or they would've just snapped their neck.
" well I know that I'm awfully handsome and humans aren't hairy like the rest."
" do they have names or do you just call them wolf or lycanthrope or demon"
"They do have names and they are somewhat not very pleased at your opinions but one good thing is that every being on planet earth except for us is oblivious to Eris so we aren't threats."
" I'm sorry but I don't like to lie, I had two abominable, utterly unpleasant years because of them... What are their names? and if you let them out will they devour me. Have they ever?"
" lycan's Zanthus, the demon is Zander and the vampire is Lorenzo, and no they won't eat you because you are our ma- foreign to us, and yes they can eat others."