1

writers note
TW sexual abuse and mental health in the whole story so if that is going to be a problem then I suggest not to read this and if you have any suggestion don't hesitate to tell me!

————-

Y/N
Hey, remember the prank I pulled on max? Well, I think I'm going to do that to Emily because she is pissing me off!
Answer bitch!!!
I can't do it by myself!!!!!
Shit I tried to do it by myself, and I got caught!
HELP!!!!!!!
BITCH you better help
FUCK YOU!!!

???
Um I don't know what you are talking about.
I think you have the wrong number-
and anyway shouldn't you be working?

Y/N
Oh shit I'm sorry
and shouldn't you be working as well
But no I'm still in school, I have exams and I'm in a study period right now...

???
Then why aren't you studying?
and it's a slow day at work and I'm bored.

Y/N
Well, because my last exam is math and its tomorrow... Math is boring as I'm too smart, in my opinion, for it.
Oh and can I get a nickname so I can add you to my contacts!

???
Well ok then and call me genius!
Can I have one for you too?

Y/N
Ok, um, call me Thomas...

Y/N changed ??? to Dumbass

Dumbass
That is not what I said to change my name to!!!!

Y/N
Too bad it's what you get
anyway, I got to go.

Dumbass
We'll have fun.

Avengers POV

Nat and Wanda see that Stark is smiling at his phone a lot, but they just think it's from pepper. Nat thinks it's a bit suspicious, so she decides to look at Tony's phone when he leaves it unattended for long enough. Once Tony leaves for the bathroom and leaves his phone she grabs it and looks at which app was open recently.

She saw that he was texting someone called Thomas. She copied the contact sent it to herself, once sent she deleted the message so Stark wouldn't see what she had done. Nat puts the phone back the others too busy arguing with each other to notice.

She then made a group chat with them both.

Nat made a group chat with Tony and ???

Nat
Who is this?

Tony
Here we don't use names!!!
And its someone that got the wrong number. We have been chatting ever since...

Nat
Ok well when do you think they are going to respond?

Tony
I don't know, wait until they do and then ask them...

Back with Y/N

-------------

TW r@pe and torture until the end of the paragraph.

-------------

I am on my way home but I'm taking my time as I know what is coming. I'm not looking forward to it, but I know I can't escape it no matter how hard I try. I arrive at the place I'm supposed to call home. Before I go in, I hide my phone and laptop at the usual spot because if I took it in my stepdad would freak out and ask me where I got it and then I would get a bigger beating then usual.

I go in through the side door, put my bag down in my room. I go downstairs to the kitchen to get a beer for my stepdad as that makes the beatings better usually. "Ah thank you, sit watch this with me." This was not normal; I reluctantly sit next to him and awkwardly sit on the edge of the couch.

He put his arm around me, now I know what is happening and I wasn't looking forward to it! He put his beer on the table in front of him forced me to lie my belly on the arm of the couch. A tear slipped from my eyes, but I quickly stopped the rest from surfacing. I knew that there was no use in fighting him, he was way stronger than I was. I couldn't use my powers because I was scared that I would break the whole house. He took off my shirt first and then my bra. He started playing with my nipples, and to my dismay they hardened under his touch. He began to take off my pants. Stopping for a while to take in my full beauty, almost making me thrown up. He took off my under wear and quickly took off his own pants.

Without wasting any time, he stuck his length inside me making my eyes fill up with tears. He pushed in and out until he came inside me. After putting on his pants and resuming his previous position on the couch, he told me to go to my room. He also told me that my brother would be coming soon to get rid of his anger. Normally my brother beats me around 1 or 2 times a week, but this week it was everyday which was very painful. Although I learnt how not to show my emotion because he says I deserves it.

I slowly walk up the stairs and open my door only to find brother waiting with a whip and a knife. 'His usual toys' he would like to call it. I go over to the 'beating corner', he chains me up and takes off my top. He starts with the whip on my back, the pain was excruciatingly painful, but I never let out a yell as that would make it worse. He turns me around, picks the knife up and carves his name on the opened scar.

Once he's done, he unchains, me picks up the whip and the knife and leaves the room. I sigh but stay in that position for a while.